NOTE: THIS PROJECT IS ABANDONED AND IS NO LONGER MAINTAINED!!!Hello Everyone.
And Here I am Presenting a New, Smaller, All-In-One Toolkit, For all LeEco Devices. This LeEco AIO Toolkit has Many Features & I plan on Adding Extra Features as much as i can in the Later Versions.
- LeEco Le 1S X507 Indian Mediatek Helio X10 Version
- LeEco Le 2 X520 Chinese Snapdragon 652 Version
- LeEco Le 2 X526 Indian Snapdragon 652 Version
- LeEco Le 2 X527 International Snapdragon 652 Version
- LeEco Le 2 X620 Chinese Mediatek Helio X20 Version
- LeEco Le S3 X522 US Snapdragon 652 Version
- LeEco Le Max X900 Indian Snapdragon 810 Version
- LeEco Le Max 2 X820 Indian Snapdragon 820 Version
- LeEco Le Pro 3 X720 Chinese Snapdragon 821 Version
- LeEco Le Pro 3 X727 US Snapdragon 821 Version
- And Many More Coming Very Soon...
Try it Out Yourself. I'm Sure you will like it. Also, a 4 MB Download won't Hurt Your Data Plan Much Right?
And also i have A Lot More Features Coming Very Soon...
How to Use:
Just Open the exe File in your Windows PC/Laptop & Done. Just Follow the Steps on the Screen. Its Super-Easy, Just Try it out Once and you will Say the Same thing.
Changed Website Once Last Time and Fixed Some Errors.
Changed Website Once Again and Fixed Many Errors.
Fixed Le 1s X507 Bootloader Unlock and Fixed Some Minor Bugs.
Fixed Le Pro 3 US Version Bootloader Unlocking.
- Added Another Reboot To Bootloader Method.
- Added Xposed Automatic Packages Created By Rishabh Rao (ME ).
Fixed Model Number of Le Pro 3 US Version and Added the Chinese Version of that Device.
Added Support for Many LeEco Devices From All over the Earth.
Added Support for LeEco Le 2 X527 Russian Snapdragon 652 Version.
Fixed ADB Not Found Issue.
All Download Links:
- ME (Rishabh Rao) - For Building this Toolkit from Scratch.
- SadiqDev - For his Busybox+Init.d Enabler.
- Snoop05 - For his 15 Second ADB and Fastboot USB Drivers Installer.
- PdaNet Team - For their PdaNet Application.
Post at Different Forums:
- leeco.re Forum Post: http://www.leeco.re/topic/1871-leeco-aio-toolkit
If you Want to see the Screenshot of the Toolkit, then go to The Screenshots Section & see it there.
If you Want any New Extra Feature or want me to add support for another LeEco Device in this Toolkit, then Write it down in the Requests Page & I will add it in the Next Update.
LeEco AIO Toolkit, Tool/Utility for the LeEco Le 2
Source Code: https://github.com/rishabhrao/LeEco_AIO_Toolkit
Current Stable Version: 4.3
Stable Release Date: 2017-02-12
Last Updated 2017-04-22