[abandoned] | MONTANA | G5S | 9.0.0 | CrDroid Android 5.3 | ARM64 **

Search This thread

dau999

Dec 27, 2010
Motorola One Zoom
It would be the rom of first choice for me, if moto cam would work propper (Video capturing and save to sd don`t work)

Thank you, otherwise a great rom!

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
Moto X 2014
Moto G5S
Night Light working? Off screen gesture?

Both not working and i won't use both, on screen gestures are working,
Pick up and hand wave ambient display working
Video recording working
Bluetooth working
NFC OK
HDR + Working in Gcam

But the one thing i am stuck at each ROM except another ROM is slow charging...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190212-183017.jpg
    Screenshot_20190212-183017.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 669
Reactions: anishmannar

mattuuu

Feb 13, 2019
Thank your for this awesome rom! Upgraded my old device from 7.1.1 to this! Feels good. :)

I use Open GApps 9.0 stock -> However, the camera app does not work. So I disabled the Google Camera App and installed the Motorola Camera app which works without problems so far.

The only thing not working is the fingerprint sensor, I cannot use it to unlock my phone and there is no option for it in the settings. Any idea?

zahidm

Nov 22, 2013
Karachi
Moto X 2014
Moto G5S
Thank your for this awesome rom! Upgraded my old device from 7.1.1 to this! Feels good. :)

I use Open GApps 9.0 stock -> However, the camera app does not work. So I disabled the Google Camera App and installed the Motorola Camera app which works without problems so far.

The only thing not working is the fingerprint sensor, I cannot use it to unlock my phone and there is no option for it in the settings. Any idea?
First flash oreo Stock via fastboot than install Pie your fingerprint sensor will work..
You can skip Bootloader and partition.gpt, if in future you want to go back to Nougat...

mattuuu

Feb 13, 2019
There is no stock oreo as far as I know. This phone had the latest stock nougat 7.1.1.

Why would flashing with stock oreo help if you wipe /system and /data?

Top Liked Posts