• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ABC R ROM

Search This thread

Edmontonchef

Nov 30, 2016
edmonton
New update

Reactions: plout0n and ands2

Edmontonchef

Nov 30, 2016
edmonton

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210408-070013_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210408-070013_Settings.png
    288.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

AlexKarimov

Oct 13, 2019
May update
Thanks for sharing. I've never used ABC rom and the latest review I could find is for Pie. Does it have a good amount of customization? Also, are gapps included? And if it's not too much trouble, could anyone share screenshots? Thanks again

EDIT: read the readme and gapps are included. I would still appreciate a review, however

Edmontonchef

Nov 30, 2016
edmonton
Thanks for sharing. I've never used ABC rom and the latest review I could find is for Pie. Does it have a good amount of customization? Also, are gapps included? And if it's not too much trouble, could anyone share screenshots? Thanks again

EDIT: read the readme and gapps are included. I would still appreciate a review, however
It's very close to stock at first glance but all the customizations are tucked in the stock settings, there's pulse, ambient now playing ticker, aod while charging, swipe to dismiss notifications on fp reader, swipe gestures, battery display and clock customizations, Some different accents
Best way to describe it is a clean toned down version of DU

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Moto X4
Google Pixel 4a
Very good ROM... Minimal and works just fine as expected...
How to update this ROM as there is no inbuilt updater? Manually flash latest boot image and sideload ROM without wiping anything?? Or any other way....
Dev requesting you to add the Updater if possible...

TIA....
Cheers!!! nice ROM...

Top Liked Posts