About further updates

Search This thread

1chrome

Feb 20, 2016
Bangalore, India
I am not getting any updates , since i ve updated my phone to Nougat by using APK file...... Is dere ny valid reason fpr dis ??
Plz help
There is no update because Moto hasn't released any yet.

Why do you need an update anyway? Stock Nougat the latest one is pretty stable anyway.

I don't understand why exactly you need help and in what matter.

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

devansh964

Dec 5, 2016
Just saw some vdos on utube....sayng bug fix update..aftr the nougat updte
Just wondering y i m nt getting ny updates is dere nythng to do with the nougat which i ve installed using ota update

strongst

Senior Moderator / Developer Committee
Staff member
  • Just saw some vdos on utube....sayng bug fix update..aftr the nougat updte
    Just wondering y i m nt getting ny updates is dere nythng to do with the nougat which i ve installed using ota update
    Can you please post in English and not that kids language? It's really annoying to read and understand. If you can't write in English so please use and online translator. Thanks ;)

ghebbar

Sep 24, 2014
    Can you please post in English and not that kids language? It's really annoying to read and understand. If you can't write in English so please use and online translator. Thanks ;)

I was about to say the same thing and you stole the words out of my mouth.
    Kids these days have new short-cut methods to communicate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Just saw some vdos on utube....sayng bug fix update..aftr the nougat updte