• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

About Me

Search This thread

MrKellogs

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, my name is Kerem and I am from Germany :)

I have made an Account here, because i often use this forum to download Roms... etc.
I would like to participate in discussions and make my own threads.
Also, making some new friends that i can speak english with, would be nice? Wouldn't it?
My First phone was an HTC DESIRE HD in 2015. A few months later, i got an s3 mini (big upgrade) and then n s4 ( All phones were used by my dad before)
In Septem,ber of 2016 i got my first new and good phone. The Huawei p9. Used it until june 2018, broke it on purpose so i could get an iphone to show off....
Stupidity and a big mistake lol. I COuld have gotten an Android like The s9 for cheaper but nah... Used it until october 2020 where i bought the pixel 4a. Used that one
until December, because the backcamera was broken. Got a replacement from google and i sold it and bought me the s20fe lol. After a few months of struggling
with its battery life, i gave it to my dad and got the a52 new for 299 with earbuds. used it until now and it broke. I sold it and now use an Galaxy s7edge as a replacement.

I am struggling to find a new phone to fit my needs, would like to keep it for a while too. Batterylife should be good and a decent camera with an Ultrawide lens that is good should be included.
Currently Waiting for the new Samsung Phones and the new Pixels to come out. Maybe i'll stick with the S7Edge for a while and buy an s21+ if it gets cheaper or the s21Fe? Who knows.

That was my Phone story, lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, my name is Kerem and I am from Germany :)

I have made an Account here, because i often use this forum to download Roms... etc.
    I would like to participate in discussions and make my own threads.
    Also, making some new friends that i can speak english with, would be nice? Wouldn't it?
    My First phone was an HTC DESIRE HD in 2015. A few months later, i got an s3 mini (big upgrade) and then n s4 ( All phones were used by my dad before)
    In Septem,ber of 2016 i got my first new and good phone. The Huawei p9. Used it until june 2018, broke it on purpose so i could get an iphone to show off....
    Stupidity and a big mistake lol. I COuld have gotten an Android like The s9 for cheaper but nah... Used it until october 2020 where i bought the pixel 4a. Used that one
    until December, because the backcamera was broken. Got a replacement from google and i sold it and bought me the s20fe lol. After a few months of struggling
    with its battery life, i gave it to my dad and got the a52 new for 299 with earbuds. used it until now and it broke. I sold it and now use an Galaxy s7edge as a replacement.

I am struggling to find a new phone to fit my needs, would like to keep it for a while too. Batterylife should be good and a decent camera with an Ultrawide lens that is good should be included.
    Currently Waiting for the new Samsung Phones and the new Pixels to come out. Maybe i'll stick with the S7Edge for a while and buy an s21+ if it gets cheaper or the s21Fe? Who knows.

That was my Phone story, lol
    Welcome to XDA 🤗 Enjoy.