about NOVA 3 and amazing spiderman

Search This thread

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
anyone had NOVA 3 run smooth with full effect? and does the amazing spiderman run on our phone with full effect? or just low texture with just reflection in building like other low end phone?

runcool

Dec 24, 2010
lmao! wow! I don't even know how to respond to this! How about you try it and tell us the results. then when you tell us your results... I'll tell you how wrong you are. :) "low end phone" wtf are you talking about!? "full effect"? wtf? what's a full effect?

mnomaanw

Jul 29, 2011
anyone had NOVA 3 run smooth with full effect? and does the amazing spiderman run on our phone with full effect? or just low texture with just reflection in building like other low end phone?
Yes you can get full visual effect and reflections everywhere in spiderman . You will have to change values in the config.xml files. but its hard to find out which xml is being used by your phone. you can change value from/to 0/1 to toggle them.
start the game 1st and b4 you press continue or new game minimize it. using file manager edit almost every config file for androids and not the ios ones. then copy every config file to a safe place as all of them will get reset when you restart the game . then next time again when you reach the in game menu you can just minimize and replace configs with your backed up ones.....
don't know about nova.....buy you can get tegra 3 graphics in dead trigger....theres a thread in apps section for that....

f4k3pyr0

Jul 13, 2012
You can get them on Amazing spider man for sure, dont know about NOVA though, great game anyways

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone