Question about the unfold movment

Search This thread

nosferatu123

Jan 26, 2021
hey all! weird question for you guys , i have at home 2 z flip 4 for me and my son
now my son's z flip 4 unfold more strong and firm then my flip why?
my flip is ok but its easier to unfold then the one my son got.
is this ok? some come stronger then the others? should i turn it back? it still hold ok in almost any angle but when i open little bit after half way is open by itself all the way ....what do you think i should ? thx

Last edited:
Reactions: galaxys

whoamanwtf

Nov 15, 2008
Best Coast
hey all! weird question for you guys , i have at home 2 z flip 4 for me and my son
is this ok? some come stronger then the others? should i turn it back? it still hold ok in almost any angle but when i open little bit after half way is open by itself all the way ....what do you think i should ? thx
It's not supposed to move on It's own, you're supposed to be able to place it somewhere half open and it stays that way. It sounds lime yours doesn't do this so it would be defective.

Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It should not open on its own. Many reviews on how it takes 2 hands to open. Consider replacement or take it to a Samsung repair shop under warranty.
    Stronger is better in my opinion! I wouldn't t worry about it! LOL!
    It's not supposed to move on It's own, you're supposed to be able to place it somewhere half open and it stays that way. It sounds lime yours doesn't do this so it would be defective.