Search This thread

Cruizertz

Sep 2, 2022
AC8227L Android head unit 2gb/32gb
Sound Processor TM2313
MCU version jcnu20-0-2022.04.21_09:45
Panel Info MIPI_1024x600-2021/7/7 21:10:55
System Version: JCAC10003-OC2-V1.0.20R2-220509_1437-AA

What can i change on this system of mine, any upgrades supported on this unit??

fraldide

Nov 11, 2022
Sound Processor TM2313

Hello Cruizertz, I have the same device but 1g/16g
In the radio app can you save the stations and not delete them when you turn on the device again? This happened to me when the seller sent me a firmware to solve another problem and now it doesn't give me a solution and I don't know how to get everything right again since I didn't make a backup copy.

meidland

Nov 14, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 10i
Hello Cruizertz, I have the same device but 1g/16g
In the radio app can you save the stations and not delete them when you turn on the device again? This happened to me when the seller sent me a firmware to solve another problem and now it doesn't give me a solution and I don't know how to get everything right again since I didn't make a backup copy.
Do you need the last update yet?

Reactions: Issauy

meidland

Nov 14, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 10i

First unzip the folder, and just copy the Update folder (inside there are more folders, don't touch). Second, put the Update folder on a flash drive and insert it into the USB² (you have two USB ports on the headunit, must be with the number USB².

Third: the system asks you if you want to update, you must give OK or wait 5 seconds. The copy of the files will begin, do not touch anything, and you will see how the lights blink

Fourth: do not touch anything, when the update is done the unit will turn off, and when it turns on again the lights will continue to flash, and after about 30 to 60 seconds it will start updating again. Never remove the flash drive or touch anything until the message appears at the bottom indicating that the update has finished.

When you're done, tap ok. Everything has been deleted from the headunit, and you must reinstall everything you had before.

Important: if you had the Apps from a vendor, such as Podofo or Jancar, they are deleted. If you had any map App too, but if you need Here Maps tell me.

fraldide

Nov 11, 2022
Thank you very much for your help meidland. I was able to search for a moment and have installed it and everything is working perfectly. It has corrected a problem that I had with the radio app, after a firmware that the seller had sent me to correct something else and then did not want to know anything. That's why I thank you, for helping me.

RonaldoRisso

Dec 17, 2008

First unzip the folder, and just copy the Update folder (inside there are more folders, don't touch). Second, put the Update folder on a flash drive and insert it into the USB² (you have two USB ports on the headunit, must be with the number USB².

Third: the system asks you if you want to update, you must give OK or wait 5 seconds. The copy of the files will begin, do not touch anything, and you will see how the lights blink

Fourth: do not touch anything, when the update is done the unit will turn off, and when it turns on again the lights will continue to flash, and after about 30 to 60 seconds it will start updating again. Never remove the flash drive or touch anything until the message appears at the bottom indicating that the update has finished.

When you're done, tap ok. Everything has been deleted from the headunit, and you must reinstall everything you had before.

Important: if you had the Apps from a vendor, such as Podofo or Jancar, they are deleted. If you had any map App too, but if you need Here Maps tell me.
Please link not work ...

RonaldoRisso

Dec 17, 2008

isbsalgado88

Dec 13, 2022
I click on restore factory settings, and now, the radio is starting ... And not work.

1000062548.jpg

aadel_krfs

Jan 17, 2023
Sound Processor TM2313

can i install yt9213 or yt9216?

cazenter

Sep 11, 2019
Sound Processor TM2313
I have the same unit 1gb 16gb my firmware has corrupted. Kindly help post a link where i can download and reinstall?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New link. Remeber, unzip and put in a USB stick the AutoUpdate folder, wait till the system shows you all is finish, some restarts will do the system, don't worry, because after the first restart will be a few minutes remaining

In this version, YouTube cannot be updated. Is there a new update?
    1000096167.jpg

Top firm!! With android 12.
    Touch with 5 fingers on the screen and recalibrate it
    ok bro let me try it right away
    Many thanks bro.
    ok bro let me try it right away
    It worked Like a charm
    @walker17310

Greetings. As a "last time" courtesy, I have translated you first 7 posts! For the love of XDA Rule #4 please post in English:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Please check your browser settings and/or use a translator app befor posting again so that your posts don't go POOF!

Thank you, and hace a pleasant day.
    Merci et passez une agréable journée.

-Regards: Badger50
    New link. Remeber, unzip and put in a USB stick the AutoUpdate folder, wait till the system shows you all is finish, some restarts will do the system, don't worry, because after the first restart will be a few minutes remaining

In this version, YouTube cannot be updated. Is there a new update?

Hi, after I update with the update from 10/14/22 was not a good update and I report to Factory and the said is better the update from 07/08/22 , I tried and is the best at the moment.
    Link here
    1000096167.jpg

Top firm!! With android 12.
    @walker17310

Greetings. As a "last time" courtesy, I have translated you first 7 posts! For the love of XDA Rule #4 please post in English:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Please check your browser settings and/or use a translator app befor posting again so that your posts don't go POOF!

Thank you, and hace a pleasant day.
    Merci et passez une agréable journée.

-Regards: Badger50