Search This thread

Cruizertz

Sep 2, 2022
AC8227L Android head unit 2gb/32gb
Sound Processor TM2313
MCU version jcnu20-0-2022.04.21_09:45
Panel Info MIPI_1024x600-2021/7/7 21:10:55
System Version: JCAC10003-OC2-V1.0.20R2-220509_1437-AA

What can i change on this system of mine, any upgrades supported on this unit??

Reactions: XDRoj

fraldide

Nov 11, 2022
Sound Processor TM2313

Hello Cruizertz, I have the same device but 1g/16g
In the radio app can you save the stations and not delete them when you turn on the device again? This happened to me when the seller sent me a firmware to solve another problem and now it doesn't give me a solution and I don't know how to get everything right again since I didn't make a backup copy.

meidland

Nov 14, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 10i
Hello Cruizertz, I have the same device but 1g/16g
In the radio app can you save the stations and not delete them when you turn on the device again? This happened to me when the seller sent me a firmware to solve another problem and now it doesn't give me a solution and I don't know how to get everything right again since I didn't make a backup copy.
Do you need the last update yet?

Reactions: Issauy

meidland

Nov 14, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 10i

First unzip the folder, and just copy the Update folder (inside there are more folders, don't touch). Second, put the Update folder on a flash drive and insert it into the USB² (you have two USB ports on the headunit, must be with the number USB².

Third: the system asks you if you want to update, you must give OK or wait 5 seconds. The copy of the files will begin, do not touch anything, and you will see how the lights blink

Fourth: do not touch anything, when the update is done the unit will turn off, and when it turns on again the lights will continue to flash, and after about 30 to 60 seconds it will start updating again. Never remove the flash drive or touch anything until the message appears at the bottom indicating that the update has finished.

When you're done, tap ok. Everything has been deleted from the headunit, and you must reinstall everything you had before.

Important: if you had the Apps from a vendor, such as Podofo or Jancar, they are deleted. If you had any map App too, but if you need Here Maps tell me.

fraldide

Nov 11, 2022
Thank you very much for your help meidland. I was able to search for a moment and have installed it and everything is working perfectly. It has corrected a problem that I had with the radio app, after a firmware that the seller had sent me to correct something else and then did not want to know anything. That's why I thank you, for helping me.

Reactions: Agret and rafiraza

RonaldoRisso

Dec 17, 2008

First unzip the folder, and just copy the Update folder (inside there are more folders, don't touch). Second, put the Update folder on a flash drive and insert it into the USB² (you have two USB ports on the headunit, must be with the number USB².

Third: the system asks you if you want to update, you must give OK or wait 5 seconds. The copy of the files will begin, do not touch anything, and you will see how the lights blink

Fourth: do not touch anything, when the update is done the unit will turn off, and when it turns on again the lights will continue to flash, and after about 30 to 60 seconds it will start updating again. Never remove the flash drive or touch anything until the message appears at the bottom indicating that the update has finished.

When you're done, tap ok. Everything has been deleted from the headunit, and you must reinstall everything you had before.

Important: if you had the Apps from a vendor, such as Podofo or Jancar, they are deleted. If you had any map App too, but if you need Here Maps tell me.
Please link not work ...

RonaldoRisso

Dec 17, 2008
Hi, after I update with the update from 10/14/22 was not a good update and I report to Factory and the said is better the update from 07/08/22 , I tried and is the best at the moment.
Link here
the official Podofo seller I bought the head unit from, sent me this link to my own 2gb/32gb unit... i'll try next day

Reactions: rafiraza

isbsalgado88

Dec 13, 2022
I click on restore factory settings, and now, the radio is starting ... And not work.

1000062548.jpg

aadel_krfs

Jan 17, 2023
Sound Processor TM2313

can i install yt9213 or yt9216?

cazenter

Sep 11, 2019
Sound Processor TM2313
I have the same unit 1gb 16gb my firmware has corrupted. Kindly help post a link where i can download and reinstall?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod edit - translated by https://translate.google.com/. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator.
    I have updated the unit with its firmware and it has given me problems just like the other colleague. The screen is scratched and I have not been able to correct it with another update.
    could help?
    He actualizado la unidad con su firmware y me ha dado problemas igual que el otro compañero. La pantalla está rayada y no he podido corregirla con otra actualización.
    ¿podría ayudar?
    Hello and good morning, @moyfabi Welcome to XDA! I hope you'll always get the support you require and have enjoyable times on our platform.

However, as a one-time courtesy I've translated your above quoted post. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Spanish posts.
    4. Use the English language.
    We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ , https://www.babelfish.com/ or https://fanyi.baidu.com/#auto/en or use one of your choice.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    I'm sorry to see that the update did not work for some people. The file that I uploaded was for a chinese headunit single din display. So from what I am reading it may seem that the resolution needs to be changed on the .rar file, which i don't know how to do that. That is also the reason i posted the original .rar file that was sent to me directly from the manufacture to see if any devs could check it out and maybe modify it. On my end everything works good no problems. 🤷‍♂️
    I am not blaming you for what that update did for me. I totally understand that these things are done as buyer beware type stuff. I still have my unit sitting in a box if someone where to contact me and be willing to pay for the shipping i would give it to them to play with or fix and repair for themselves. I just wish to know if the person who does this is able to fix it or just end up using for parts as a follow up.

That being said My unit was a 2/32gb hikity 10.1 inch unit, which has the ac8227l chipset. I am assuming your unit you posted your update for being that it was a single din unit doesnt even belong in this thread. As far as i know the 8227l chipset is a double din setup. This is why i think some people may be confused and also what led to the unit becoming bricked while using your update.
    is this suitable for 7 inches? I don't know the specifications of my Head Unit screen. sorry for dummy question.
    It is suitable for your HU.
    But it seems you have the latest version.
    @Deepcuts

Can you confirm, that this Firmware is fittng to my device too....
    it seems to be a faked Ac8227L Device with real Android 9.1. but shows Android 12...

i tried with Fake Device Test, but the app won't start ....

so i would give this Firmware a try...

Ist ist possible to save (dump) the "original" Firmware which shows a newer date, but possibly also faked..
    but to be save.... and how could i do this ? SP-Flash-Tool ??

This is my device
    You have the latest version. The date is correct and the same.

the official Podofo seller I bought the head unit from, sent me this link to my own 2gb/32gb unit... i'll try next day

Update is ok, thanks so much
    1000062653.jpg
    Patched update
    23 October 2023
    Download from Google Drive

Enabled Android Auto and Car Play
    Latest Google Play, Google Maps and Waze

How to install
    1. Download the archive.
    2. Format a USB drive with FAT32
    3. Decompress AutoUpdate folder from the archive to the USB drive's root.
    4. Power on the head unit and wait for full boot. Insert the USB stick in one of the two (as least on my model) USB ports. A message should appear telling you to update. If the message does not appear after a couple of seconds, try the other USB port.
    5. Wait for the update to complete. WIll take several auto reboots.
    You will see a message stating the update has been completed.
    Do not remove the power from the head unit until you see the message.

Notice: 1st boot displaying Android will take some time. Be patient.
    As always, use it at your own risk.
    New link. Remeber, unzip and put in a USB stick the AutoUpdate folder, wait till the system shows you all is finish, some restarts will do the system, don't worry, because after the first restart will be a few minutes remaining

In this version, YouTube cannot be updated. Is there a new update?
    Thank you very much for your help meidland. I was able to search for a moment and have installed it and everything is working perfectly. It has corrected a problem that I had with the radio app, after a firmware that the seller had sent me to correct something else and then did not want to know anything. That's why I thank you, for helping me.