AC8257 CPU Based unit's problems & questions - Couldn't find any info about it

Search This thread

waybrief

Jul 29, 2017
@waybrief I have downgraded to version 1.73 UI 1.13 and it has the previous DSP Settings UI with no issue with too much low frequency sounds.
Thanks man, sorry to bother you any download link, can't find it in XyAuto website. This is the only file inside the directory.

Is it possible to only patch the DSP.APK from 1.72

Attachments

• xyauto.png
    xyauto.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

piotrmocko

Dec 14, 2013
Kraków
Here is the DSP Setting app from version 1.73 UI 1.13. If it won't help, I can share with you the whole firmware file. Just send me your email address via a private conversation.

Attachments

• DspSetting-1.73ui1.13.zip
    47.8 MB · Views: 96

Antymalo

May 16, 2022
MOD Edit: Are there any requirements that the radio has to meet in order to install these 360 software? I have tried to install roundadas 360 also the 360view. And none of them open. I get an error message that it has stopped working. In my radio in factory settings, it has to activate the 360 switch but I don't have the app. I also can't get what I downloaded from here to work. Any solution?

Hay algun requisito tiene que cumplir la radio para poder instalar estos software de 360 ? He intentado instalar roundadas 360 también el 360view. Y ninguno se abre. Aparece un mensaje de error que ha dejado de funcionar. En mi radio en ajustes de fabrica, tiene para activar el interruptor de 360 pero no tengo la app. Tampoco consigo que funcione lo que he descargado de aqui. Alguna solucion?

Last edited by a moderator:

Antymalo

May 16, 2022
El hardware debe ser compatible con la cámara 360.

Si la HU no viene con una aplicación, probablemente la cámara 360 no sea compatible.
MOD Edit: In the factory settings of the radio, I have the 360 cam switch and the specific connector for the 4 cameras. But the app is no longer there. Yes indeed. I have formatted the computer several times before knowing about these cameras.

En los ajustes de fabrica de la radio, tengo el interruptor de 360 cam y el conector especifico para las 4 camaras. Pero la aplicacion ya no esta. Eso sí. He formateado varias veces hace tiempo el equipo antes de saber de existencia estas camaras.

Last edited by a moderator:

howardc64

Apr 30, 2016
Updated to 1.73.3 released on 5/24. This update took longer than the past (rebooted a couple of times, seems one more than the past updates) and wiped out user data. So beware.

zlink activation code was wiped. But just like before when data got wiped, zlink eventually activates when network is enabled and app contacts the mothership (assuming your original purchase included zlink)

Screenshot_20220525-141700.png

Last edited:

piotrmocko

Dec 14, 2013
Kraków
Do you mean that all the apps that you have installed yourself were removed as well as their configuration? And what about Android configuration. Was it lost too?

howardc64

Apr 30, 2016
Do you mean that all the apps that you have installed yourself were removed as well as their configuration? And what about Android configuration. Was it lost too?

I use google maps and downloaded offline maps. Google map was still there but offline map and google login all disappeared. xyauto UI 17 patch I loaded got wiped but that could just be launcher name collision.

Since I don't really load any apps (not sure if google maps came with default, I recall not?) can't really say if the apps get wiped. But their data seems like it gets wiped. During the first reboot, I saw printout that said "erasing /data" and "dalvik" or something like that.

Android config got all reset too. Came with Chinese region time zone and 24hr format. I don't recall prior update did that.

zyphaz

Apr 7, 2008
I installed "Tesla" screen in my '14 Ford Fusion (Mondeo) that shows up as a YT5760B_00002_V001 "Android 11" with XY Audio 1.71 AC8259.

FWIW, I received a new version of ZLink from the seller yesterday and now Android Auto is in full screen, even in portrait mode!

v 3.9.40

I also noticed there's 4 icons in the bottom right now vs just 3.
1653522200496.png

1653522125049.png

1653522080967.png

piotrmocko

Dec 14, 2013
Kraków
I use google maps and downloaded offline maps. Google map was still there but offline map and google login all disappeared.
Google Maps is included and I had lost offline maps too in some previous updates. But I hava never lost Google login. It may be not safe for me to update this time to not lose 360 app activation key - I have no idea how to backup it

howardc64

Apr 30, 2016
Google Maps is included and I had lost offline maps too in some previous updates. But I hava never lost Google login. It may be not safe for me to update this time to not lose 360 app activation key - I have no idea how to backup it

I wonder if updates going forward will force a data wipe if starting with older than 1.73.3? I guess best if someone without worry of losing activation keys can try it first. I've had no issue with wiping zlink key as it just reactivates after establishing network (Original HU purchase came with zlink which means it is likely registered with zlink activation server) Have recovered it 2x now.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2017
successfully updated to 1.73.3 :) I have a question: I have another head unit (in brazil we call it 'multimedia center' which has a crossover adjustment along with the equalizer, this is very useful to cut low frequencies in small speakers port, thus avoiding distortion, is this a hardware feature or just software? I haven't found any app with this function that works without root.

TrooperStoned

May 29, 2022
Please can someone help, I have the same unit YT7260L

What is the difference between the 7260B and 7260L and other Letters?

Please

Dec 3, 2017
my zlink app didn't connect to android auto via wireless, i found out that the smartphone's android auto was outdated, i updated within the play store and now it's working

TrooperStoned

May 29, 2022
I loaded the chinese version of 7260L on my unit, and then got a voice assistant and other apps, lost my Google apps and store and Gmail, then loaded the latest 1.72 ROW and got everything back, but lost my IGO app and CarPlay / ZLink details, but not happy with the sound, it is echo at high volume and has no SUB control as supposed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has someone have battery issues? Today after not using the car for 5 days it has started very poorly.

For now I will try to change the power mode to direct shut down.

I had this worry early on. Tested current draw and got ~10mA in usermode 1min after powering the car off. Left it in usermode and had no problems on small Toyota Prius 12v battery. Please post back if you find parasitic current draws.

YT5760B_AC8259 (google.com)
    Good day my old friends, I used to be on here many years ago, with my HTC Desire HD, Galaxy S2, and came a long way with the community here, to a few years back. lost my username and started again new.

Hopefully I can help again, I am just trying to understand this unit, and the codes, as I can work easier then.

Please what is the Letter after the number, B, D, V, and L, such like 7260B and 7260L

Side Note, the chinese version of software has extra features from what I have seen so far, to what came on the version I loaded after to fix the language and get Google apps back.

"Please what is the Letter after the number, B, D, V, and L, such like 7260B and 7260L"

Thanks
    Hi.

I have been reading your messages and contributions in this post and in your web page so thank you, it helped me a lot!

I would be interested on installing this launcher in my HU, I have downloaded ("gongban_YT57xx_SplitScreen-ui17-v1.73_42e18e94_ota.tar.gz") but i dont know how has to be installed because is not a "normal" apk, needs to be installed as an update or something like that?.

If I want to get back how can be uninstalled or changed?

Thanks!

I recall just put the tar.gz on USB stick and use same firmware upgrade menu. "Android Upgrade" button will be available. Make sure USB stick does not contain any firmwares or other update tar.gz files or it will install those too. This launcher install is much quicker than firmware updates. I think shows an android robot update animation, reboot and done.

I recall this launcher just overrides the default. xyauto has a lot of launchers with naming overlap (usually called "launcher1") Android's default app settings show how many launchers to choose from and which is default.

There is a "Other Settings" tab on the latest firmware's Car Settings app (don't know when introduced). This is where you set the nav app for this 3 split window UI. See attached pic

For Nav choice, I've settled on Sygic for free nav without cellular data connection on my HU. It does 2 things correctly which the other 2 free options (google maps, here we go) don't do.

- Will switch to night theme automatically. Latest google maps + HU's android version don't do this unless you are navigating a route. White background google maps is very bright for dark night use in my car.

- Sygic will automatically put map in 3D driving mode when driving. Google maps and here we go stays in 2D north up mode if not navigating a route.

But free sygic missing turn by turn and don't have google's nice search capability (require network so basically need a cell plan)
    Thank you very much for the detailed information! I don´t like the stock launcher so may I install that one that one because it looks much better. I supose that doing that I am not going to lose any data or app.

Sorry for my bad english but I didn´t understood your second paragraph:

"I recall this launcher just overrides the default. xyauto has a lot of launchers with naming overlap (usually called "launcher1") Android's default app settings show how many launchers to choose from and which is default."

That means that if I install this launcher I will lose the one that I have now? Or I will have both installed?

Again, thank you!

I remember UI17 replaced the default from HU firmware so you lose the original launcher. But some xyauto's other UIs don't replace the default.

If you want to recover original UI, you can try this 4 different UI patch from xyauto for 1024x600 displays

XYAUTO (xygala.com)

Its better than reinstalling firmware if worry about losing user data and/or app licenses.
    Okey!

I have checked in the "Other Settings" tab of my HU and the option of "main window application" does not appear, maybe only appears when that launcher is installed? Or maybe I don´t have the lastest version? (my specs are in the post #799).

Thank you!

I think "Other Settings" only appeared on more recent firmware versions. It wasn't there in the older firmware versions. But I don't remember when it appeared.

Comparing your System Info from post #799 to mine on latest firmware (5/24/22 1.73.3 release) on post #748. They are many differences. Don't know why. (J1.73.3 / 1.73.3, Sistema / Android os, AM+FM+RDS / NXP6856)

Can you show image of your default launcher? Maybe you have a different variation of this firmware.
    I have recorder a video with the YT5760B system upgrade. It takes about 5 minutes to complete. In the attached ZIP file you can find the video.
    I have this hissing sound too, did you found what causes it?
    I didn't. I would like to install some low-pass filters on each wire to speaker, but I don't know what exact filter it should be.

@videojo I believe that you did some amplifier upgrade. Did you have a similar audio issue?

I have attached a recording of this strange sound - increase your volume level to 100% to hear it. At the end of the recording there is quite break when this sound disappears before next song starts.
    Has someone have battery issues? Today after not using the car for 5 days it has started very poorly.

For now I will try to change the power mode to direct shut down.

I had this worry early on. Tested current draw and got ~10mA in usermode 1min after powering the car off. Left it in usermode and had no problems on small Toyota Prius 12v battery. Please post back if you find parasitic current draws.

YT5760B_AC8259 (google.com)
    I have updated firmware to the latest version 1.71.
    • Setting up car's clock finally works with Mazda 6 GH
    • Annoying sound in the background did not disappear
    • DSP profiles work better since 1.70

Screenshot_20211026-084834.jpg
    The above one with "ota" in the name of the file is the right one to copy onto a USB stick and to update the head unit. Usually, the second file is to update the firmware via PC