[ACC] Sprint Hero Holster

Search This thread

Fird

Feb 4, 2010
PLEASE DON'T EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER carry your phone screen-out. I have a full-coverage holster and I still carry the phone screen-in (towards my body). It takes precious little to destroy a screen during daily usage.

junior5487

Nov 19, 2009
yea I wish it went the other way but for 3 bucks it will do. I only really use it at work and I have a zagg on it. Im waiting for the otterbox defender series to come out so this was cheap solution tell then.

scirio

Nov 8, 2007
Expensive but awesome:

http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/d-hlhhrsas.htm

There is a version to fit with the Innocase II also. The best case there is, imo.

The durable spring clip on our Spring Clip Holster holds your device securely in place, and then lifts for quick access. Both the felt liner and the face-in design protect your screen from scratches and exposure to outside elements. This holster can be worn in any one of seven different positions, ranging between horizontal and vertical.

- Unique spring clip lifts for quick access and easy removal
- Seidio's signature soft touch coating provides a better feel and added grip
- Adjustable swivel belt clip with 7 rotating angles
- Felt liner and face-in design protect your phone from outside elements
- Easy access to connectors and function keys
- Designed to hold your bare device

Personally, I like the Seidio Innocase Holster/Case.

http://www.seidio.com/holster.html

Carries the phone securely, face in, locks in place if you wish. Rotating belt clip. Ultra Thin hard case. Easily removable from phone.

The hard case is two sliding pieces that lock together. Not bulky but protects the phone just fine. Just separate the case by pushing the release on back, slide the bottom half off the phone if you use a stand up charger. Slide the top off and then the phone back to remove the battery if you wish.

Great idea, very easy to use, great phone housing protection and positive lock for phone. User selectable locking tab.

Bought two, one for me and the Mrs., we love em.

boydroid

May 5, 2010
yea I wish it went the other way but for 3 bucks it will do. I only really use it at work and I have a zagg on it. Im waiting for the otterbox defender series to come out so this was cheap solution tell then.

it is out,picked one up at radioshack...expensive but worth it

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone