General Accessibility Service Issue Fixed

Search This thread

Opensystem

May 12, 2013
I hope so as well, it's been killing the gaming and typing on this thing for me.

Once it's fixed I might finally have found love!

I just wish they confirmed it would be in our next update, instead of a "future build". They haven't inspired confidence in that particular model lately.

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Indeed, it would be great if Google indicated the fix was coming in the Feb update. I do wonder if people are having varying levels of this issue since it locks up touch for some for just a few seconds. I wonder if it locks touch up completely for some and longer than the 2-3 seconds. I suppose anything is possible. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later!

mdaka42

Dec 6, 2019
https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/sc7ken
Seems like Big G's dev team has fixed the accessibility services issue plaguing some of our devices to varying extremes. Hopefully the fix is implemented in the February patch!
Unfortunately it wont be ever fixed completely. Just avoid using it if you can
Article from 2016

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Unfortunately it wont be ever fixed completely. Just avoid using it if you can
Article from 2016
I actually don't have this issue at all on my device. While some have a 2-3 second hang every time the battery drops 1%. Google has stated they have fixed the issue, also there are reports of individuals on 12L no longer having the problem while previously having it on 12.

mdaka42

Dec 6, 2019
I actually don't have this issue at all on my device. While some have a 2-3 second hang every time the battery drops 1%. Google has stated they have fixed the issue, also there are reports of individuals on 12L no longer having the problem while previously having it on 12.
The article is not about this exact issue. You can read it if you are interested

earthbend

Feb 21, 2017
Google Pixel 6
god, i'll be so happy when this drops. i use a couple different things that use accessibility services, like third-party gestures, and i just kinda deal with my keyboard locking up now and then. will be great.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/sc7ken
    Seems like Big G's dev team has fixed the accessibility services issue plaguing some of our devices to varying extremes. Hopefully the fix is implemented in the February patch!
    Indeed, it would be great if Google indicated the fix was coming in the Feb update. I do wonder if people are having varying levels of this issue since it locks up touch for some for just a few seconds. I wonder if it locks touch up completely for some and longer than the 2-3 seconds. I suppose anything is possible. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later!
    I already installed the February update and sadly the issue hasn't been fixed. But I am happy to report that the issue doesn't occur on Android 12L Beta 3. Staying on this for now.