Question Accidentally pressed a few keys to much in the boot menu.. HELP!

Search This thread

OnePlusMan99

Jan 20, 2022
This morning I accidentally went into the boot menu of my OnePlus phone.

I wanted to go back but instead I made everything worse and switched language to Chinese .Now I think I pressed remove data or something and I really need your help.
What should I press next ?
I dont't want to wipe my phone!
20220120_111140 (1).jpg

OnePlusMan99

Jan 20, 2022
If you have a spair phone you can use the google lens to translate the text on screen or simply long press the power button to stitch off the device and book into os again.
OK thank you, I translated it with google lens.
The upper button says reboot and the lower button says finish.
What should I press ?

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
You could look for Back option, or Reboot to recovery. Maybe boots to global recovery and you can choose english.

IamTheBRAVE

Here's what yandex translate says.
It seems your phone data has already been cleared and you'll need you google account when it reboots to finish setup. Apps from play store will be recovered but your data is lost. Sorry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-180421_Browser.png
    Screenshot_20220120-180421_Browser.png
    986.6 KB · Views: 62
Here's what yandex translate says.
It seems your phone data has already been cleared and you'll need you google account when it reboots to finish setup. Apps from play store will be recovered but your data is lost. Sorry.
If this ever happens again when it hits recovery just hold both vol button and power it will reboot to fastboot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you have a spair phone you can use the google lens to translate the text on screen or simply long press the power button to stitch off the device and book into os again.