AccuBattery & Note 8. What’s your estimated capacity?

What is your (AccuBattery) estimated battery capacity?

• Total voters
Search This thread

naylor83

Dec 21, 2014
Using Accubattery, I have also kept an eye on my screen off battery usage. I have managed to get it down to 0.9–1.3 % per hour. This is with Tasker running (highly optimised profiles), but without Facebook and Twitter apps, and without Always On Display.

What average screen off battery usage do you guys have?

caiwh

Dec 22, 2017
Mine has been around 3075 since late November when I got it from eBay. It is a SM-N950F/DS model.

juliospinoza

Jan 9, 2012
Tepic
You mean if it makes a difference for estimated capacity? I shouldn't think so.
Yes. Also if the battery life change if you use only wireless or only wall charger. Because I read a lot of mixed opinions and in my personal experience, after two months using only wireless to 100%(fast and normal overnights) my battery according to accubatery after 3 recommended cycles is 103%.

EarlZ

Jun 21, 2010
So I just had my screen replaced along with the battery by using the 1 time samsung offer and right off the bat my estimated capacity is 3180mAh and health at 96%

I have my Note 8 since 15.09.2017.
Now battery wear is 15% with est cap 2796 mAh.
I'm going to report it to service, as DJ Koh promised 95% after 2 yrs.
But I'm in Poland, where we have quite poor service level and I expect problems...

ps. you see only few cycles as I did factory reset some time ago to check if that has any influence on bat wear estimation. Does not :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recently discovered the app AccuBattery which can estimate the actual remaining battery capacity in mAh based on a few charge-discharge cycles.

It would be very interesting to hear from you Note 8 users what your estimated battery capacity is. So, if you wouldn't mind. Please install the AccuBattery app, leave it on the phone for a few cycles, and answer the following three questions:

1. What is your estimated battery capacity?
    2. For how long has the phone been used?
    3. Are you a light/medium/heavy user?

I have had this installed for a while. I think the highest capacity I have seen was 3,364. It has since dropped to 3,349.
    I recently discovered the app AccuBattery which can estimate the actual remaining battery capacity in mAh based on a few charge-discharge cycles.

It would be very interesting to hear from you Note 8 users what your estimated battery capacity is. So, if you wouldn't mind. Please install the AccuBattery app, leave it on the phone for a few cycles, and answer the following three questions:

Accubattery

Estimated capacity = 3542 107%
    Medium user
    Approximately 25 days

I had had the phone for a month. I have never had the declared capacity. I have been stuck at 96 % capacity for a while.
    Added a poll now because ... Polls are fun!