accurate battery stats on aosp

Search This thread

bweN diorD

Jun 12, 2011
gsam isnt resetting on full charge like its supposed to. does anyone know of a good monitor like gsam that works properly on aosp?
something with similar capabilities preferred, if possible. i just got a zero lemon battery, and would like to record some accurate stats.

thanks

trent999

Nov 16, 2013
The only other app I know of for stuff like this is Better Battery Stats and it's not really the same.

Probably there is nothing really wrong with GSAM - I think I remember reading that some rom's battery monitors built into ASOP roms themselves don't reset.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: bweN diorD

bweN diorD

Jun 12, 2011
The only other app I know of for stuff like this is Better Battery Stats and it's not really the same.

Probably there is nothing really wrong with GSAM - I think I remember reading that some rom's battery monitors built into ASOP roms themselves don't reset.

thanks, i added it to the bug list.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone