ACER Iconia One 8 B1-810: Root, Custom-Recovery (TWRP/CWM), Custom Rom oder Android Update

Search This thread

Michi-elamo

May 17, 2021
Hallo,

sorry my english is not so good.

I would like to root my tablet B1-810 and install Custom-Recovery/Custom Rom or Android Update. But I don't find information about this.

I found information about install SuperSu and boot in CWM bootloader. Where is cwm version for B1-810?

Is there a custom rom for the B1-810 tablet?

Or can update the tablet on a higher Android version?

Thank you.

jareki70

Apr 25, 2016
I need to refresh the topic and I am asking for help

I have the same tablet as the previous speaker, I discharged the battery to 0%, when I charged the tablet it fell into bootloop, I can put it into fastboot (Vol+ and Power) but I am very limited because I do not have Root and I have a locked bootloader (I never needed to unlock and root), all Fastboot commands in the console fail with: FAILED (remote: 'unknown command').

my question for professionals is it possible to get into the partition and install a new soft?

JEBBARI.ONE

May 6, 2022
Hi I hope I'm not too late ! I had the same problem but took me MONTHS to find a solution for it ...

1 . You should Extract the ZIP file of the Official ROM

1.1 . WE NEED RECOVERY FILE + DROIDBOOT FILE ... Copy them To ADB and Fastboot Folder.

2 . Boot to Bootloader FILE (Droidboot) Using FastBoot

3 . When you are inside the Droidboot ... Flash Droidboot FILE to Bootloader using Fastboot

4 . Then Flash The recovery FILE founded in the OFFICIAL ROOM FILE

5 . Then reboot to recovery

After this You need to download the OFFICIAL ROM with has The SD name on it like ACER-B1-810-SD.ZIP file

Then Copy file so Your SD card WITHOUT EXTRACTING IT . Then Flash the file Using Recovery
=== AND BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO FINISH LIKE 30 MIN OR MORE ===

Format cache

Then Your DONE 😊

Hope You find this Helpfull , If you need any more help or any question just Reply to this post ! Have a great day =)

jareki70

Apr 25, 2016
Thank you for trying to help, I don't know if I understand you well, can you write the fastboot commands you used?