[ACS][App] Launcher Pro 8.6 Glass with Beautiful Widget Glass Clock

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Launcher Pro 8.6 Glass

Download and copy to your SDcard and install like any other app

Beautiful Widget Glass Clock
Download, unzip and copy folder to your SDcard \data\beautifulwidgets\skins directory

5/26/11
Added Glass icon template for those who want to roll their own icons.

Attachments

• LauncherPro-0.8.6.apk
    2.1 MB · Views: 216
  • TW671_Glass_Clock_4.zip
    95.1 KB · Views: 181
  • LPro_Glass_Icon.png
    LPro_Glass_Icon.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:

jamice4u

Thank you very much for this awesome app!!!!!!!

Thanks, a different style in the works, this may not be for some.
Thank you this is perfect. It is a shame 20 people downloaded this and only one person thanked you!!!:mad:

I got this from the original poster signature line:
Don't forget to hit the thanks button. My only form of payment accepted!

Is the economy so bad that people can't afford to press the thank you button!!!!

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Thank you this is perfect. It is a shame 20 people downloaded this and only one person thanked you!!!:mad:

Is the economy so bad that people can't afford to press the thank you button!!!!

That's better than usual, the odds are only 2 in 100 do. So thank you for paying twice, once with the thanks and another for the post.

formula84

Aug 17, 2007
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
Launcher Pro 8.6 Glass

Download, unzip and copy folder to your SDcard \data\beautifulwidgets\skins directory

Great job as always man.

Going to try this out, have not used lp, I paid for it, since the adw ex launch. Going to give it a go again. Funny I bought this, adw ex, and spb mobile shell (with hopes that they improve on it) they all have unique features I like, wish I could have one launcher to rule them all...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Great job as always man.

Going to try this out, have not used lp, I paid for it, since the adw ex launch. Going to give it a go again. Funny I bought this, adw ex, and spb mobile shell (with hopes that they improve on it) they all have unique features I like, wish I could have one launcher to rule them all...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

So true, maybe soon.

Leeboy

Apr 15, 2009
Backwoods of MI
I've been using ADW Ex with your themes also.....maybe this will make me go back to Launcher Pro. Guess I'll give er a whirl, can't go wrong with anything that you come up with. Thanks TW, kick ass once again!

Last edited:

[email protected]

Dec 29, 2010
At best, you are correct with 1% most of the time.

I'm guilty. Not by malice tho, Its the XDA app, no fkn thanx button! Untill recently my brain didn't put the idea of opening the page in dolphin on the menu, even now I'm constantly forgetting 2 open the page in my browser just to hit the thanks button(witch can be a PITA cuz 3g gets slowww sometimes especially when dl'n one of your guy's [email protected]$$ mods) not that thanking you guys is in anyway a pain just my under active brain fails me when all it can think about is installing more sweetness to my epic witch I'm supprised my gf hasn't broken over my head yet to be honest ;) I appoligize for all the thanks I've overlooked or forgot to give the next day becaue of the 5 a day limit (and seriously I'm glad real life doesn't limit politeness to 5 times a day!)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Launcher Pro 8.6 Glass

5/26/11
    Added Glass icon template for those who want to roll their own icons.

That's better than usual, the odds are only 2 in 100 do. So thank you for paying twice, once with the thanks and another for the post.
    Aaahh! I wanna try this so bad and it wont install!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Which one are you having problems install?

For LPro you must have in \settings\applications\unknown sources checked. If you have a previous installed, uninstall it 1st.
    Very cool! Good work! :D

Thanks, a different style in the works, this may not be for some.
    Wow, you get a 2% thanks rate????? I only get 1% lol.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone