Nov 8, 2022
Tested it works fine in China Mainland,
Pixel 6,
China Unicom,
Android 13 with Nov update

Thanks a lot!

slekkas

Oct 25, 2007
To all people that use Cosmote and GP7P I have a few questions but I'm not an expert so bare with me.

I only use a regular Sim. If I follow this guide will 5g and volte work? Did I understand correctly or it's the people that use dual sim that have a problem only?

Reactions: tsoump

armaki

Jan 8, 2008
To all people that use Cosmote and GP7P I have a few questions but I'm not an expert so bare with me.

I only use a regular Sim. If I follow this guide will 5g and volte work? Did I understand correctly or it's the people that use dual sim that have a problem only?
With Cosmote you will only have 5G but no VOLTE or WiFi calling.

Reactions: tsoump

renzgy

Feb 26, 2014
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hello, anyone who tried this in Google pixel 7 pro. my phone already rooted I tried only I saw NR MODE SETTING but ENDC menu I don't know where it's located. My phone already showed 5G sign but trying to speedtest I got only 20mbps. I will update again if I have 5g plan because for now I'm in home wifi.

Screenshot_20221202-223631.png

Gruber008

Jul 17, 2011
Split
After flashing this module my mobile data stopped working completely, but it did enable VoLTE. Is there a way just to enable VoLTE without editing network parameters on Google Pixel 7 Pro?

Gruber008

Jul 17, 2011
Split
Anyone tested this in Croatia?
Thanks
So sad that the a company like Google did this, so so sad, the Pixel had to be the android king and it turned out to be worst than cheep Chinese phones, what a disappointment,
The Mi11i that I have in my city has 900Mbs download speeds and it's a 300€ Chinese phone. I would be ashamed.
Did you manage to fix VoLTE/VoWiFi? When I flash the module on Pixel 7 Pro my data completely stops working, I've tried everything in Network Guru but it just works temporary and then it breaks again (my carrier is bonbon). Also, it doesn't enable VoLTE either even though it gives the option to enable/disable it in the settings, when I make the call it falls back to 2G.

I don't really care about 5G, all I want is working 4G and VoLTE + VoWiFi. I've made it work on my OnePlus 7T Pro but I just can't get it to work on Pixel.

@tauio111 is it possible to use your module pixel_cfg_db_patcher_656 or is it usable only for your network?

oko17

Dec 25, 2011
Thanks a lot. Orange Poland working VoLTE, VoWIFI, 5G!

Although my 5G download is lower than 4G so there is no sense for me to use the former although it's good to prove that it worked.

Reactions: kaliha91

tauio111

Feb 27, 2011
Google Pixel 5
Did you manage to fix VoLTE/VoWiFi? When I flash the module on Pixel 7 Pro my data completely stops working, I've tried everything in Network Guru but it just works temporary and then it breaks again (my carrier is bonbon). Also, it doesn't enable VoLTE either even though it gives the option to enable/disable it in the settings, when I make the call it falls back to 2G.

I don't really care about 5G, all I want is working 4G and VoLTE + VoWiFi. I've made it work on my OnePlus 7T Pro but I just can't get it to work on Pixel.

@tauio111 is it possible to use your module pixel_cfg_db_patcher_656 or is it usable only for your network?
It applies to every unsupported carrier, you can try, it overrides it with Telia Denmark config which should be ok on European carriers, and probably better than stock on other regions aswell. You should atleast expect DSS (including 5G itself) support and 256QAM upload from this.

hubono

Oct 22, 2005
Muscat
Google Pixel 7 Pro

When your data goes away after flashing the module, try going to the 4636 menu / select radio band and change it. See if that brings back your signal.

chmiela21

Jul 21, 2011
Google Pixel 7
Hello from Poland - Carrier - Orange. My Pixel 7 works well with VoLTE and VoWIFI after using this guide. I have November system update. I read somewhere, can't remember where, that there are problems with VoLTE on the latest December release - 13.0.0 (TQ1A.221205.011, Dec 2022). Anyone tried to update and can confirm this?

rad-t

Dec 7, 2022
Hello from Poland - Carrier - Orange. My Pixel 7 works well with VoLTE and VoWIFI after using this guide. I have November system update. I read somewhere, can't remember where, that there are problems with VoLTE on the latest December release - 13.0.0 (TQ1A.221205.011, Dec 2022). Anyone tried to update and can confirm this?
I lost VoWiFi (Play carrier) after update to December release. VoLTE and 5G still working fine. I tried to reinstall mod, talk to carrier support - but still no luck.

MBWorkS

Aug 9, 2011
Working perfect in Croatia, mobile operator T-Com/T-Mobile, Pixel 6 with 13 last build. 5G working great before it was all blocked, Volte and also WiFi calling. Thanks!! Using dual sim, croatian main esim where 5g, volte and vowifi are working and an italian physical sim where no one of the 3 option are activated, so not using them. All i can say i have better calling sound, better stability...all has improved

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How did you get 5G to work on Jio? Not working for me after following the guide.
    Follow this

Good news: I can confirm this works (specifically, the clearer steps from @alawii_shark - https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...n-unsupported-countries.4510243/post-87630439) for my Pixel 7 Pro in Malaysia. Telco: Digi.

Bad news: It's very disappointing that root is required to get 5G in Malaysia. Google is selling this phone in neighbouring Singapore.

Hey, this tuto is working for several user to activate 5G on unsupported 5G country by Google.

You need : Rooted phone, 5G Plan, 5G Coverage.

STEP 1 : Install the module on magisk to activate VOLTE and reboot.
    STEP 2 : Install Network Signal Guru on the Play Store.
    STEP 3 : Click on the 3 dots, Forcing control, select your sim card.
    STEP 4 : Click on NR SETTING, and select on Opt2(0x10) and Opt3(0x01) on the ENDC menu.
    STEP 5 : Restart the phone, if you are on 5G coverage, it should be working for you.

If your carrier doesn't allow you to select 5G preferred network on settings, you might have to select "NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA" under Preferred network on the hidden *#*#4636#*#*

Of course, you do it on your own risk.

Thanks to Evan for finding it.

Actually worked on Hungary, Romania, UAE, Philippines, China, Thailand, Hong Kong...
    Worked on A12 and A13 Beta.
    Hey, this tuto is working for several user to activate 5G on unsupported 5G country by Google.

You need : Rooted phone, 5G Plan, 5G Coverage.

STEP 1 : Install the module on magisk to activate VOLTE and reboot.
    STEP 2 : Install Network Signal Guru on the Play Store.
    STEP 3 : Click on the 3 dots, Forcing control, select your sim card.
    STEP 4 : Click on NR SETTING, and select on Opt2(0x10) and Opt3(0x01) on the ENDC menu.
    STEP 5 : Restart the phone, if you are on 5G coverage, it should be working for you.

If your carrier doesn't allow you to select 5G preferred network on settings, you might have to select "NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA" under Preferred network on the hidden *#*#4636#*#*

Of course, you do it on your own risk.

Thanks to Evan for finding it.

Actually worked on Hungary, Romania, UAE, Philippines, China, Thailand, Hong Kong...
    Worked on A12 and A13 Beta.
    It works with all operators in China etc . CMCC/CU/CT
    Someone successfully call with VoNR (test with some cities in China )

option 2 is SA mode ,other is NSA mode
    option 3 ( 3a / 3x ) = NSA in most countries , access to EPC( LTE Network )
    option 7 = option3 + 5GC ( 5G Core Network )
    option 4 = option2 + LTE with 5G Core Network

cuz many location stop using NSA mode , so i was select option2 only

5G.jpg
    It's beyond stupid that this brand new and undocumented menu was the key. I had previously played around with it and figured it was dangerous since it was difficult to revert.

As a note, T-Mobile US ENDC defaults to 0x11, using both 0x10 and 0x1.

Won't users also have to set NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA in the hidden *#*#4636#*#* menu if their carrier doesn't allow preferred 5G in network settings?
    Thanks finally 5g on P6. Working great in Greece Vodafone. For those volte vowifi not working, make sure you have already enabled it via your carrier. If you have never done it either search online for a simple sms text enable service for your operator or just call them and ask to enable it but tell them you have an iPhone or Samsung instead. Some operators let you enable it from their app In my country the same had to be done for 5g when 5g was first introduced in Greece. Also not that it makes any difference but just in case anyone is wondering i have an esim. So it works great for esim as well.
    Can confirm 5G works on A1 Bulgaria. Reached 800Mbps indoors. VoLTE doesn't work though. When the call starts, the networks drops to H+. But this is an issue with my carrier. They are terrible, only support flagship Samsungs and iphones.