Activate rcs on Samsung message.

Search This thread

naudmick

Jan 26, 2012
Reims
forum.frandroid.com
Hello everyone, I am trying to activate the chat function in Samsung message but the option does not appear while on my s10 no problem. I have tried all the techniques available on YouTube, none of them work. Google message does not interest me because it is too poor in function. thank you in advance

mt2020

Sep 13, 2009
From Android headlines " Samsung confirmed during Unpacked that RCS features will be supported with Google Messages on the Galaxy S21. " Until carriers get on board with rcs directly, this function is being provided by Google directly.

naudmick

Jan 26, 2012
Reims
forum.frandroid.com
From Android headlines " Samsung confirmed during Unpacked that RCS features will be supported with Google Messages on the Galaxy S21. " Until carriers get on board with rcs directly, this function is being provided by Google directly.

Android message No options, frankly I do not like it at all. I still prefer Samsung Message and not used Google message.

xxBrun0xx

Jan 1, 2012
CT
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
There are videos that show how to enable this on YouTube.
I'm in same boat as the OP. I'd like to use samsung messages with RCS, but Google dialer doesn't let you access the IMS settings on the S21 (I'm on Snapdragon unlocked). Activity launcher also won't install due to them letting their android license expire. If you have any instructions that let you tweak IMS settings by some other method, I'd love to hear it!

Tidbits

Mar 5, 2011
Pearl City
Samsung Galaxy S21
Recently people have shown Samsung Messages having Vibe pop up for RCS with screenshots.

Tidbits

Mar 5, 2011
Pearl City
Samsung Galaxy S21
Recently people have shown Samsung Messages having Vibe pop up for RCS with screenshots.

found this and it seems to work I just tried it.