Activating Quick toggles like flashlight, Powersaving etc..for SGGP lollipop

Search This thread

Venom443

Sep 4, 2016
Help!!! Bro I don't know what's happening my fone boots in to recovery every time I reboot it ?????

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

I got to say Toggles r awesome

waleeds1

Jul 29, 2016
Thanks for this but there's an app called quickpanel Manager which works for grand prime no root required but idk y it won't work on all roms

hostgun123

Sep 2, 2015
Cali
how can i revert these quick toggles?????

list of things that are not working:
- Screen Mirroring
- Reading Mode
- Private Mode
- Power Saving Mode

only flashlight is working, u should make a file to install only flashlight
:eek:

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Thanks I able to activate it. But one question, does power saving really work or it just activate the quick toggle?

it doesnt work :rolleyes:

maamiradina

Feb 6, 2014
Peshawar
Just Want to share this old files from SGGP, maybe not all knows about this.....and hoping this will give idea to our developers that quick toggle panel looks like S6 if they will spend time in developing our Grand Prime Lollipop only.....there are 2 sets of screenshot build.prop americano and build.prop cappuccino..
I cannot Edit Build Props because it is too hard for me, I need only one Directly Flashable ZIP, If the last file you gave is only flashing, so i am downloading and testing it ,
Thanks for sharing it with us

MUELAJE

Sep 19, 2016
Jalisco
Samsung Galaxy A71
You have the reason:eek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-18-23-21-05.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-18-23-21-05.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 324

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just Want to share this old files from SGGP, maybe not all knows about this.....and hoping this will give idea to our developers that quick toggle panel looks like S6 if they will spend time in developing our Grand Prime Lollipop only.....there are 2 sets of screenshot build.prop americano and build.prop cappuccino..

you can just flash this via twrp to get the quick toggles...

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1bCmYSPBwofQUJXcGFxYlFnSFk/view?pref=2&pli=1

or Manually follow the steps below....

Requirements:
    Rooted
    Sq lite Editor ( https://mega.nz/#!fN0y3C4Z!gXKx3adBWJe34L-j5MKHlOcCioSR3yNsCcgtRvBd5Ak)
    Root Explorer/ Build.prop Editor
    First steps is to edit your buid.prop...
    open build.prop and find these lines and changed to:
    ro.product.name=zerofltexx
    ro.product.device=zeroflte
    ro.build.product=zeroflte

reboot and done..
    ***************************************************************************************
    Second Step:
    Install sq lite editor:
    -open and grant supersu
    -go to apps
    -tap settings storage
    -tap settings.db
    -tap system-

Tutorial:
    1.tap notification_panel_active_app_list_for_reset then tap the pen icon then tap to edit.
    -delete the old list inside the window, below notification panel
    and paste the toggle apps below and click Save..
    2.tap notification _panel_active_number_apps_for_reset and then tap the pen icon then tap to edit, change the value of 15 to 30 then click save..
    3.tap notification_panel_active_list then tap the pen icon on the tap to edit.-delete the old list inside the window, below notification panel and paste the toggle apps below and click Save..
    4.Reboot and done.

toggle apps to paste in step 1 and step 3:

Wifi;Location;SilentMode;DormantMode;AutoRotate;TorchLight;Toolbox;MobileData;MultiWindow;AllShareCast;Bluetooth;NetworkBooster;Sync;Ebook;PersonalMode;PowerSaving;UltraPowerSaving;AirplaneMode;CarMode;DrivingMode;SideKey;SBeam;TouchSensitivity;WiFiHotspot;NetworkBooster;QuickConnect;SFinder;Nfc;

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1bCmYSPBwofQUJXcGFxYlFnSFk/view?pref=2&pli=1

Credits to:
    Mr. X
    SGGP PH the Official
    Sggp/ MT
    using root explorer....go to system/ build.prop....long press build.prop select open in text editor.....open ...scroll down ...look for ro.build scafe....edit americano to cappuccino....then save and exit...reboot....done...

or Manually follow the steps below....

Requirements:
    Rooted
    Sq lite Editor ( https://mega.nz/#!fN0y3C4Z!gXKx3adBWJe34L-j5MKHlOcCioSR3yNsCcgtRvBd5Ak)
    Root Explorer/ Build.prop Editor
    First steps is to edit your buid.prop...
    open build.prop and find these lines and changed to:
    ro.product.name=zerofltexx
    ro.product.device=zeroflte
    ro.build.product=zeroflte

reboot and done..
    ***************************************************************************************
    Second Step:
    Install sq lite editor:
    -open and grant supersu
    -go to apps
    -tap settings storage
    -tap settings.db
    -tap system-

Tutorial:
    1.tap notification_panel_active_app_list_for_reset then tap the pen icon then tap to edit.
    -delete the old list inside the window, below notification panel
    and paste the toggle apps below and click Save..
    2.tap notification _panel_active_number_apps_for_reset and then tap the pen icon then tap to edit, change the value of 15 to 30 then click save..
    3.tap notification_panel_active_list then tap the pen icon on the tap to edit.-delete the old list inside the window, below notification panel and paste the toggle apps below and click Save..
    4.Reboot and done.

toggle apps to paste in step 1 and step 3:

Wifi;Location;SilentMode;DormantMode;AutoRotate;TorchLight;Toolbox;MobileData;MultiWindow;AllShareCast;Bluetooth;NetworkBooster;Sync;Ebook;PersonalMode;PowerSaving;UltraPowerSaving;AirplaneMode;CarMode;DrivingMode;SideKey;SBeam;TouchSensitivity;WiFiHotspot;NetworkBooster;QuickConnect;SFinder;Nfc;

Credits to:
    Mr. X
    SGGP PH the Official
    Sggp/ MT
    Sir, The quick toggles is working but the clock is dissappear. How to fix it????

Sent from my SM-G920F using XDA-Developers mobile app
    it will not work on your gp model number...its for 530 h.....what i can do is to provide you the guide...you need apktool for this. to decompile and recompile your own systemui...i need to translate it first in to english since the tutorial came from developer Ica Vie Salsabila of Indonesia.....Credits to her.....
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone