Active Gcam ports for Poco F1

Search This thread

roursamajor

Feb 22, 2013
Braila
ursamajorbr.blogspot.ro
In few days we will celebrate 4 months (and I believe more than that) of "no sanity developing port for PocoF1". I looked for a port to replace the sanity's, which was a good one, though the last version is very spartan. I discovered a good version of Gcam 7.2.018 here. For now and for me, it's the best option for PocoF1 stock ROM, MIUI 11, A9. It has a little bug. If you have screen rotation active, there will be some problems in Night Sight in Landscape mode. But deactivating screen rotation will fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lockhrt999

molina22

Sep 12, 2018
In few days we will celebrate 4 months (and I believe more than that) of "no sanity developing port for PocoF1". I looked for a port to replace the sanity's, which was a good one, though the last version is very spartan. I discovered a good version of Gcam 7.2.018 here. For now and for me, it's the best option for PocoF1 stock ROM, MIUI 11, A9. It has a little bug. If you have screen rotation active, there will be some problems in Night Sight in Landscape mode. But deactivating screen rotation will fix it.
Best Last sanity build with no bugs

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk

roursamajor

Feb 22, 2013
Braila
ursamajorbr.blogspot.ro
I cant see better features only more noise in that version and slower shot

Enviado desde mi POCOPHONE F1 mediante Tapatalk

Kid, stay with your version, if you're so happy. That version I gave the link is fully customizable. You can tweak how you want settings. Personally I save RAW and make my own edit. Jpg is irrelevant for me. Sanity's port is indeed dumb proof. ;) Pity he's dead now.

utalpt

Apr 5, 2009
Lisbon
roursamajor did you had the time to test the latest version from Urnyx05? 7.2.010 v2.1?

Seems a good mod, what's your opinion?

Thank you

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

roursamajor

Feb 22, 2013
Braila
ursamajorbr.blogspot.ro
roursamajor did you had the time to test the latest version from Urnyx05? 7.2.010 v2.1?
Seems a good mod, what's your opinion?
Thank you

Sorry for late reply. I tested it. It worked a little, I uninstalled it to test another then at reinstalling it became unstable and I uninstalled it. It seemed to me like the version the link I gave previously, this one. But this is stable and I like it a lot. Fully customizable and full of features.

Reactions: utalpt

R46N4R0K

May 22, 2011
Hi All,

It seems to me that 7.2.018 versions give just blank screen on MIUI 11.0.4 Q EU ROM.
Also the BSG 7.0.009 crashes, which I used with MIUI 11.0.5 Pie EU ROM (This version was the best IMO, both NS and EIS working).

For now I found "trCamera_REBORN_V5_SDM_845_deep_end_final.apk" the best option for Q based MIUI11 ROM, NS and EIS working, just missing astro photography.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone