ADB Android 12 Fonts Installer including Lockscreen Clock

Search This thread

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Download the FontInstaller zip. Extract on your pc. Connect your phone to pc. Run FontInstaller.bat. Enter the number of your selection and hit enter. Your flashable zip will be on your sdcard in a folder called ozop. The name of your zip will be mymagiskfont.zip. Flash in Magisk app.

You can flash to both system and lockscreen clock or just the lockscreen clock. Most of hese fonts were found at the following thread and examples can be found there. The lockscreen clock font modifies the systemui so if you have already modified it, it will not take affect.

Uploaded 10-27-21

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Download the FontInstaller zip. Extract on your pc. Connect your phone to pc. Run FontInstaller.bat. Enter the number of your selection and hit enter. Your flashable zip will be on your sdcard in a folder called ozop. The name of your zip will be mymagiskfont.zip. Flash in Magisk app.

You can flash to both system and lockscreen clock or just the lockscreen clock. Most of hese fonts were found at the following thread and examples can be found there. The lockscreen clock font modifies the systemui so if you have already modified it, it will not take affect.

Uploaded 10-27-21

Any chance of adding more fonts like Linotte or Visby Round? My existing magisk zips work except for lockscreen clock font. Thanks!

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Any chance of adding more fonts like Linotte or Visby Round? My existing magisk zips work except for lockscreen clock font. Thanks!
Try this one. Drop the ones you want into the fonts/custom folder. Select "install your own font" at the bottom.

Attachments

• Font+Installer (1).zip
    275.4 MB · Views: 110
Reactions: Reechings

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Try this one. Drop the ones you want into the fonts/custom folder. Select "install your own font" at the bottom.
Hi,

I realized that my custom ROM is changing systemui so no luck with lockscreen clock. Now I am trying to change the system fonts for my current ROM and this linotte zip I found changes everything properly. I tried using your font installer for the Visby Round font and created a zip but it is missing a lot of parts of the ROM even though I think I included all the files.

Attachments

• Linotte_v2.7[MFFMv5.5].zip
    487.6 KB · Views: 21
  • mymagiskfont.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 23

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Hi,

I realized that my custom ROM is changing systemui so no luck with lockscreen clock. Now I am trying to change the system fonts for my current ROM and this linotte zip I found changes everything properly. I tried using your font installer for the Visby Round font and created a zip but it is missing a lot of parts of the ROM even though I think I included all the files.
Sorry to hear that. Custom roms can be tricky.

How about uploading the visby round font ....

Last edited:

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Here's the zip I used for Visby on other roms that worked but seems to be missing a few weights. On the mymagiskfont zip I uploaded I actually re-used a couple of the same weights and renamed them to be used for the condensed weights. Hope that makes sense.

Attachments

• Visby Round CF v1.0 [Magisk].zip
    505.3 KB · Views: 14

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Here's the zip I used for Visby on other roms that worked but seems to be missing a few weights. On the mymagiskfont zip I uploaded I actually re-used a couple of the same weights and renamed them to be used for the condensed weights. Hope that makes sense.
Sounds like your rom might be the problem, huh?

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211213-121437_Lawnchair.png
    Screenshot_20211213-121437_Lawnchair.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 108

Top Liked Posts