ADB Android 12 Fonts Installer including Lockscreen Clock

Search This thread

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
I have Oneplus 8t with android 11 and Looking for Google Sans font as a default font everywhere on my phone
You are welcome to try this. If it doesn't work you could try the magisk thread. I believe there are some google sans font modules on there. First, remove all other font modules you might have installed.

Attachments

• CFI_FontInstallerOnBoard.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 15

CikaMare

Apr 4, 2021
Hi, first of all happy new year 😂,
My question is will this work with my poco x3 pro and pixel experience rom 12 based on android 12, i really like the speed of the rom but the look of miui is so much more customizable then this. Oh yeah, i saw Comic Sans MS font i actually used Comic Sans MS Bold and there is a option in rom to bold the text so will it work if i just install regular font and bold it?. Thanks in advice

Last edited:

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Hi, first of all happy new year 😂,
My question is will this work with my poco x3 pro and pixel experience rom 12 based on android 12, i really like the speed of the rom but the look of miui is so much more customizable then this. Oh yeah, i saw Comic Sans MS font i actually used Comic Sans MS Bold and there is a option in rom to bold the text so will it work if i just install regular font and bold it?. Thanks in advice
Happy New year! It is doubtful, especially since your custom rom already has font options. Also, your systemui is not SystemUIGoogle.

CikaMare

Apr 4, 2021
Happy New year! It is doubtful, especially since your custom rom already has font options. Also, your systemui is not SystemUIGoogle.
Oh ok i guess it's worth a try. The other thing that annoys me in this rom is that the back button is on the left and the recent is on the right. I tried to solve it with some module that I found on the forum i think its called rcspaw.zip but it doesn't work. If anyone knows how I could swap that I would be grateful.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Oh ok i guess it's worth a try. The other thing that annoys me in this rom is that the back button is on the left and the recent is on the right. I tried to solve it with some module that I found on the forum i think its called rcspaw.zip but it doesn't work. If anyone knows how I could swap that I would be grateful.
In theory it is real easy. That being said, I have no idea how your custom rom is laid out. I would guess that your SystemUI.apk is named as such and is in the system/system_ext/priv-app/SystemUI folder but I have no way to verify. It would also matter if you have any other mod installed that has already modified the SystemUI.

CikaMare

Apr 4, 2021
In theory it is real easy. That being said, I have no idea how your custom rom is laid out. I would guess that your SystemUI.apk is named as such and is in the system/system_ext/priv-app/SystemUI folder but I have no way to verify. It would also matter if you have any other mod installed that has already modified the SystemUI.
Oh i have installed magisk module mod for samsung emoji

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-152400_Adblock Browser.png
    Screenshot_20220109-152400_Adblock Browser.png
    661.1 KB · Views: 13

CikaMare

Apr 4, 2021
I followed folders that you have mentioned and i found this

Attachments

• screen-20220109-152947.mp4
    5.7 MB · Views: 0

CikaMare

Apr 4, 2021
Download the FontInstaller zip. Extract on your pc. Connect your phone to pc. Run FontInstaller.bat. Enter the number of your selection and hit enter. Your flashable zip will be on your sdcard in a folder called ozop. The name of your zip will be mymagiskfont.zip. Flash in Magisk app.

You can flash to both system and lockscreen clock or just the lockscreen clock. Most of hese fonts were found at the following thread and examples can be found there. The lockscreen clock font modifies the systemui so if you have already modified it, it will not take affect.

Uploaded 10-27-21

Hi again, i am struggling to install font to my Poco x3 pro. I run the Font Installer.bat i enable usb debugging and allow debugging from my computer and choose number 9 but ozop folder does not create. Am i missing something? Do i need to run this in fastboot?

CikaMare

Apr 4, 2021
Hi again, i am struggling to install font to my Poco x3 pro. I run the Font Installer.bat i enable usb debugging and allow debugging from my computer and choose number 9 but ozop folder does not create. Am i missing something? Do i need to run this in fastboot?
And do i really need to use font installer? Can somebody just use your second font installer instead of me and put Comic Sans MS font not Comic Sans in custom fonts because i want it so badly and upload the zip file?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Check in Magisk App, superuser to make sure you gave ADB shell, root permission.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
And do i really need to use font installer? Can somebody just use your second font installer instead of me and put Comic Sans MS font not Comic Sans in custom fonts because i want it so badly and upload the zip file?
Yes, they could do that....here, try this.

Attachments

• mymagiskfont.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 6

Top Liked Posts