Question ADB command for Edit the Quick panel? Remove icons with adb?

Search This thread

captain_tyr

Apr 19, 2022
After connecting the watch over Wi-Fi to ADB server, how to delete each of the "Quick Panel" apps?

Attachments

• WRBLS_GWA2_Manage-Quick-Panel.jpg
    WRBLS_GWA2_Manage-Quick-Panel.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 31

captain_tyr

Apr 19, 2022
Yes.. I know for manual steps.. I'm building automatisation script using adb, so I can setup multiple watches to single application mode for one project. The script need to clean up watch from bulk apps, install requred apk, lock watch to that app (user should not be able to access tiles, applications and other stuff).

Current state: My script can enrol and setup 50 watches, all at same time. The only thing what is left in script to finish is cleaning up the quick panel. I know I can record screen and mimic swipes and taps over adb, but I was thinking if there is a way to get package name and activity from shortcuts in quick panel and do it simpler.

Reactions: adfree

captain_tyr

Apr 19, 2022
If you wake up the watch with (wrist up). How to open "Quick Settings panel" on Samsung Watch 4 and remove specific shortcuts, using ADB?

When I do:

adb shell dumpsys activity broadcasts | grep -iE ".+\.[0-9A-Z_\-]+:$"

I get:

com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.CLOSE_QUICK_PANEL
com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.DISABLE_EXPAND_QUICK_PANEL
com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.ENABLE_EXPAND_QUICK_PANEL
com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.OPEN_QUICK_PANEL
com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.QUICK_PANEL_STATE_CLOSED
com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.QUICK_PANEL_STATE_OPENED

All of this commands do not work:

adb shell am start com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.OPEN_QUICK_PANEL
adb shell am start -n com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.OPEN_QUICK_PANEL
adb shell am start -a com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.OPEN_QUICK_PANEL

I figure out how to navigate between shortcuts in Quick panel, but I can't press on "-" to disable (remove them). DPAD_ENTER do not work.

For navigating I use:

Array=("DPAD_LEFT" "DPAD_RIGHT" "DPAD_UP" "DPAD_DOWN")
for key in "${Array[@]}"; do
echo "$keypress";
adb shell input keyevent "$key";
done

Reactions: galaxys and adfree

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you wake up the watch with (wrist up). How to open "Quick Settings panel" on Samsung Watch 4 and remove specific shortcuts, using ADB?

When I do:

adb shell dumpsys activity broadcasts | grep -iE ".+\.[0-9A-Z_\-]+:$"

I get:

com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.CLOSE_QUICK_PANEL
    com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.DISABLE_EXPAND_QUICK_PANEL
    com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.ENABLE_EXPAND_QUICK_PANEL
    com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.OPEN_QUICK_PANEL
    com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.QUICK_PANEL_STATE_CLOSED
    com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.QUICK_PANEL_STATE_OPENED

All of this commands do not work:

adb shell am start com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.OPEN_QUICK_PANEL
    adb shell am start -n com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.OPEN_QUICK_PANEL
    adb shell am start -a com.google.android.apps.wearable.systemui.OPEN_QUICK_PANEL

I figure out how to navigate between shortcuts in Quick panel, but I can't press on "-" to disable (remove them). DPAD_ENTER do not work.

For navigating I use:

Array=("DPAD_LEFT" "DPAD_RIGHT" "DPAD_UP" "DPAD_DOWN")
    for key in "${Array[@]}"; do
    echo "$keypress";
    adb shell input keyevent "$key";
    done
    After connecting the watch over Wi-Fi to ADB server, how to delete each of the "Quick Panel" apps?
    That's not really what ADB is used for. It would be faster and easier to remove them by swiping over and tapping the "+", then tap the "-" for each quick launch icon you want removed from the panel.
    Yes.. I know for manual steps.. I'm building automatisation script using adb, so I can setup multiple watches to single application mode for one project. The script need to clean up watch from bulk apps, install requred apk, lock watch to that app (user should not be able to access tiles, applications and other stuff).

Current state: My script can enrol and setup 50 watches, all at same time. The only thing what is left in script to finish is cleaning up the quick panel. I know I can record screen and mimic swipes and taps over adb, but I was thinking if there is a way to get package name and activity from shortcuts in quick panel and do it simpler.