Adb/fastboot on ruizu.

Search This thread

aikoo7

Aug 30, 2022
Hi, I got stuck on my own lock screen in my riuzo, but wanna knkw how to go to fastboot/recovery mode to remove it.

Renate

Recognized Contributor / Inactive Recognized Dev
You're quite sure that when the lock screen is showing that there is no ADB running?
Does the device make any reaction when plugged into a desktop?

A slim chance, but you might try rebooting it and after it starts rebooting, but before it gets to the lock screen, reset it.
If you do this a bunch of times (>8) it might think that it can't boot and will go to recovery.

If nothing works, you're going to have to open it and find test points or disable the flash so that it goes to the ROM bootloader.
Step one, is using lsusb -v or UsbView.exe to know what you've got.

aikoo7

Aug 30, 2022
You're quite sure that when the lock screen is showing that there is no ADB running?
Does the device make any reaction when plugged into a desktop?

A slim chance, but you might try rebooting it and after it starts rebooting, but before it gets to the lock screen, reset it.
If you do this a bunch of times (>8) it might think that it can't boot and will go to recovery.

If nothing works, you're going to have to open it and find test points or disable the flash so that it goes to the ROM bootloader.
Step one, is using lsusb -v or UsbView.exe to know what you've got.
Yes, no adb running. When connected it only charges. I will test everything you said when I go to pc since I need sleep soon, but I will reply again as soon as I test everything. Thanks for helping me btw.

xXx yYy

Feb 4, 2017
Assumed ADB is successfully installed on desktop computer there is a chance to enable ADB on mobile device when having booted device in recovery mode.

1. Unplug USB-cable from device
2. Boot device into recovery mode
3. Connect desktop computer and mobile device via USB-cable
4. On desktop computer sequentialy enter the coomands

Code:
adb shell
echo "persist.service.adb.enable=1" >>/system/build.prop
echo "persist.service.debuggable=1" >>/system/build.prop
echo "persist.sys.usb.config=adb,mtp" >>/system/build.prop"
reboot