Themes / Apps / Mods ADB Font Installer including Lockscreen Clock

Search This thread

prgopala

Jun 10, 2010
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Remove both. Flash this. I combined them. It's possible your app was using the lockscreen font.
This did change few things (like the lock screen clock is now bolder in AOD, it will thin previously), but still some UI elements are different.
E.g. do a search in chrome, the title would be google sans but the text below is in a different font.
Is that the same behavior for you as well @Tulsadiver ?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
This did change few things (like the lock screen clock is now bolder in AOD, it will thin previously), but still some UI elements are different.
E.g. do a search in chrome, the title would be google sans but the text below is in a different font.
Is that the same behavior for you as well @Tulsadiver ?
Yes, in chrome search, some is different on mine too

Reactions: prgopala

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Yeah, i think there might be 'other' font files that needs to be patched.
I had a look at the root, there is a 'product' folder outside system as well which has 'fonts' folder inside. Wonder if that needs to be patched as well
I'm doing both, system/fonts and system/product/fonts....

ayobarme

May 24, 2014
I'm doing both, system/fonts and system/product/fonts....
please i am trying to use lucida handwriting as a font on my pixel 6 pro.i have been using it for ages. please i have attached a file of the fonts here if you can help me with it.

thanks so much

Attachments

• Lucida Handwriting Italic.ttf
    49.6 KB · Views: 1

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Ok now I get. Lucida handwriting is the font I want. So should I rename it in multiple places?
I actually don't know if that will work but you could try. Pull a set of one of the fonts in my installer and see all the different names. Rename your font file for each of those and we can try it.

Is this anything like it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211208-204331.png
    Screenshot_20211208-204331.png
    447.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download the FontInstaller zip. Extract on your pc. Connect your phone to pc. Run FontInstaller.bat. Enter the number of your selection and hit enter. Your flashable zip will be on your sdcard in a folder called ozop. The name of your zip will be mymagiskfont.zip. Flash in Magisk app.

I added a way to install your own font. Add the fonts to the font/custom folder. There is a folder inside the custom folder called vrtheme. Leave this folder alone. It should look like below:

Screenshot_20211116-202231.png

If the module is not in ozop on your initial try, check Magisk app superuser list to make sure ADB shell has root permissions.

You can flash to both system and lockscreen clock or just the lockscreen clock. Most of hese fonts were found at the following thread and examples can be found there. The lockscreen clock font modifies the systemui so if you have already modified it, it will not take affect.

Uploaded 11-16-21

Heres a rosemary zip you made a couple years back. Can you get the font from this to make a new zip?

Try this.
    Awesome to see you here. Getting/got the phone?
    Rosemary. I typed 8, hit enter, then 29 (exit), enter.
    This should be rosemary. Flash in magiskapp.
    @Tulsadiver
    I'm slightly confused by the directions. Excuse me if I'm just being slow lol. So, it says extract to PC. Would I connect my phone, but just run the bat from my desktop? If you don't mind, can you explain in a bit more detail please?
    Yes, run the bat file from the pc. It'll bring up a menu of fonts. Enter the number of the one you want and hit enter. It'll put a flashable zip on your phone in a folder called ozop......mymagiskfont.zip