vibrantliker

Attachments

• PXL_20220608_144345353[1].jpg
    PXL_20220608_144345353[1].jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50

2015Ducatimulti

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
Yeah my pixel 6 P was rooted and been fine, until I installed this and hard bricked my phone, fastboot or ADB won't even work, tried everything, it's flat doesn't respond to manual turn on for recovery or anything, so I did warranty claim with Google so it going back Tuesday to Texas for exchange.

bethedealer

Jul 6, 2006
Google Pixel 6a
There are two folders with fonts. In one the fonts are 10mb in size. The other, 170b in size. Normally they are in between in the kb range.

Where did you get them?
I downloaded them from Internet long time ago. I used them in Samsung phones before, which does not need root. I only need to use one ttf file at that time. So please try standard-tc.ttf if that's ok. Maybe the size so big is because of Chinese fonts?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I downloaded them from Internet long time ago. I used them in Samsung phones before, which does not need root. I only need to use one ttf file at that time. So please try standard-tc.ttf if that's ok. Maybe the size so big is because of Chinese fonts?
I tried changing it to both DroidSans, GoogleSans, and Roboto-Regular and it still doesn't change anything....

Top Liked Posts