ADB interface driver xperia ST21

Search This thread

kaiiori

Apr 3, 2013
los cabos
surfing the web I found this driver is missing ST21 xperia android driver of usb debugging allows us to give our xperia root ST21

first of all this driver xperia down ST21 and decompress on the desktop for a better location

now we are beginning not the option we went in and we right click computer and go to properties and we dirijims wing device management tab and we appear a list of devices evice seek our option unknown secondary tab will appear android we click and we update driver and appear below the search driver software on your computer and you seek our folder and use the 64bit oh 32bist second is the version of your windows and Aque termien esperamso and intslacion process and ready we will have our dirver android adb ready to rotea :good:

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 6,143
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 6,280
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 5,657
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 4,757
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 4,389
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 3,886
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3,521

Dragoboss

Feb 1, 2011
Please fix you're post's language. It's not understandable....

And shouldn't the drivers automatically install if you connect your phone right. (well I know they don't install good on XP and Win 8 PC's, so this is indeed good for those PC's... On my win 7 PC all seems to work fine).

Regards, Drago

Reactions: Mr.Ak

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    surfing the web I found this driver is missing ST21 xperia android driver of usb debugging allows us to give our xperia root ST21

first of all this driver xperia down ST21 and decompress on the desktop for a better location

now we are beginning not the option we went in and we right click computer and go to properties and we dirijims wing device management tab and we appear a list of devices evice seek our option unknown secondary tab will appear android we click and we update driver and appear below the search driver software on your computer and you seek our folder and use the 64bit oh 32bist second is the version of your windows and Aque termien esperamso and intslacion process and ready we will have our dirver android adb ready to rotea :good:
    Please fix you're post's language. It's not understandable....

And shouldn't the drivers automatically install if you connect your phone right. (well I know they don't install good on XP and Win 8 PC's, so this is indeed good for those PC's... On my win 7 PC all seems to work fine).

Regards, Drago