ADB Magisk Module Mod Installer

Search This thread

wrongway213

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor / Re
Jul 27, 2014
Canton, OH
October update has been uploaded.

Guess it's that time :p (not that I am noticing any issues using the module from September)

Please make a selection: 5

Installing 3Minit

adb: error: cannot stat 'batt/3minit/vrtheme/system/.': No such file or directory
You chose option #5

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Guess it's that time :p (not that I am noticing any issues using the module from September)

Please make a selection: 5

Installing 3Minit

adb: error: cannot stat 'batt/3minit/vrtheme/system/.': No such file or directory
You chose option #5

Replace these in your batslinux/batt folder

Attachments

• batt.zip
    463 bytes · Views: 3

wrongway213

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor / Re
Jul 27, 2014
Canton, OH
Replace these in your batslinux/batt folder

Everything else looks good except for option 6:

Navbar remover:
adb: error: cannot stat 'navbar/navbargone/vrtheme/system/.': No such file or directory

Only other issue I see is cosmetic - option 23, complete install, reads that it's option 24 after completion

You chose option #24

Everything else seems perfect as is

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Hmm ok, I do have your more notifications zip for 7 status bar icons and 9 tiles that you had posted a few weeks back installed. Could that be it ?

Absolutely. You can't mix and match ( which is why i have an ADB module maker). They are also not necessary as they are both built into my other mods.

Play!Ya

Nov 29, 2011
Toronto
Yes, Magisk. Then you have something else installed blocking it...

I am also facing the same issue. I have tried multiple times but still have the stock settings. I am rooted on android 11. I run the adb mod, compile the zip and then flash it via magisk.
I only have 3 magisk module installed: Gpay fix, Magiskhide and SQlite 3.

Anything that I am doing wrong?

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
I am also facing the same issue. I have tried multiple times but still have the stock settings. I am rooted on android 11. I run the adb mod, compile the zip and then flash it via magisk.
I only have 3 magisk module installed: Gpay fix, Magiskhide and SQlite 3.

Anything that I am doing wrong?

Try it after removing those. Upload your mymagisk.zip and I'll take a look at it.

Play!Ya

Nov 29, 2011
Toronto
Try it after removing those. Upload your mymagisk.zip and I'll take a look at it.

Sorry, I was making a stupid mistake. I never turned on the shell root access in Magisk. I read your thread and found a similar post. It worked like a charm after that. Thank you so much for making such an easy process and also the amazing mods :)

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
@Tulsadiver, I want to try internet speed. Can it be flashed/installed with battgoneCC.zip and AccentNeonoverlaymodblack.zip?

Accent is fine. You'll have to remove battgonecc and do it over again along with internet speed.

Base
CC
Internet speed
Battgone is in custom batteries option
Complete installation
Flash the mymagisk.zip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    May update has been uploaded.
    I've been having trouble with afh. Try this.

So does nav gone work with the latest mod update on April stock?
    Thanks
    It should. I replaced it.
    Single Up/Down next to Wifi standard font. Thanks for your support and work on this worth mod!
    You are welcome to try this.
    Yes thank you. That fixes the screen issue and the mod is now fully visible at the top. Are you going to issue a new full release?
    Waiting for active edge
    This is in place until TWRP is ready. You need root and of course you need to be attached to your PC. On first installation of systemui base, a pop-up asking to give ADB shell root permission will show. Please do so.

The purpose of this installer is to generate for you a custom module that you can flash in Magisk Manager. It will have all the mods that you have selected from the installer menu.

Custom clocks (date, etc) and internet speed indicators do not change colors due to light-dark background colors like the statusbar icons do.

The developer of Active edge gave me permission to use his base so that people would not have to make a choice between his and my mods. All credit for this goes to him. You must delete the active edge sense module and use one of my active edge modules. If it doesn't say active edge then it isn't active edge sense compatible. If there is an issue with edge sense after flashing, do not contact edge sense op with issues. He does not troubleshoot modified versions of his mod (and neither do I).

I'm also including my Pixel Launcher mod. Also a ADB Installer. You can change app drawer background-text color (separately for light mode and dark mode), remove weather from Launcher. Change the number of hot seat icons on home page (and size) as well as change the number of columns in the app drawer.

ADB Installer Instructions-Root is required

1. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work.
    2. FLASH ALL THE MODS YOU WANT. ONCE YOU DONE WITH EVERYTHING, FLASH THE "COMPLETE INSTALLATION" Option. This will create a Magisk Manager flashable zip in a folder on your sdcard called ozop. Flash that to install your selection of mods.

Root required
    Instructions.
    1. Unzip ADB Mods Installer Files.zip on your PC
    2. Run TulsadiverModsInstaller.bat (Give ADB Shell Root Permissions. If missed on first opportunity, turn on in magisk manager, superuser)
    3. ADB debugging Enabled
    4. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work
    5. Go through the other options selecting what all mods you want. It is generally best to start at the top and work your way down.
    6. Once finished with selections, run "Complete Installation" at the bottom. This will generate your mymagisk.zip module in a folder called "ozop" on your sdcard.

List of MODS Available
    Clock Format and Position Mods
    Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicator (changes from upload-download) otherwise signals are over/under
    Choose Traffic Speed Indicator Up-Down Icon Colors (default is white)
    Navbar Height Options
    Navbar Swap
    Remove NavBar
    3 Minit Battery
    Battery Bar Mod
    One percent custom battery Mods-Several to choose from
    One percent custom battery Text-only-Several to choose from
    Colored Statusbar-Navbar Icons
    Choose number of QS columns 3-7
    Colored Statusbar Icons
    Remove Carrier Text Options
    Smaller LTE Icon
    Animations
    Change QS pulldown circle color
    Change Status bar Data Icon to a "cell tower" looking icon (see below)
    Change QS data icon to a cell tower icon
    Screenshot_20200729-182620.jpg
    Screenshot_20200729-182627.png

Note Added a couple of wifi and data signal options.
    WiFi 1 and Cell Tower 1
    Screenshot_1.png
    WiFi 2 Cell Tower 2
    Screenshot_2.png
    WiFi 3 data 3
    Screenshot_3.png

Includes a batch (.bat), and powershell installers, one for windows, one for linux. Big thanks to @wrongway213 for doing all the testing
    and helping with the linux powershell installer.

Uploaded 5-13-21

-------------------------------------------------
    If I helped, hit the Thanks Button!
    Feeling generous, send me a beer!
    --------------------------------------------------

Screenshot_20200729-182620.jpgScreenshot_20200729-182627.pngScreenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

Android 10
    ADB Module maker uploaded 8-6-20
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682907792

Zip Installer Instead of ADB Module maker
    Unzip zip into a folder on your internal sdcard. The folder name cannot have spaces in it.
    Boot TWRP, find your folder. Install base first. Install the mods you want, then flash complete installation zip. Reboot.

TWRP zip Installer
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682907810

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pixel Launcher Mod
    Start by picking a base. Bases come with, or without, a search bar and Hotseat heights The larger number of rows you pick, the lower your hotseat drops on your home screen. If your hotseat comes out too low, try again with a higher base.

Remove Search Bar
    App Drawer background color (Light and Dark Mode)
    App Drawer Text Color or remove (Light and Dark Mode)
    Home screen App Text Color
    Smart-screen Text color
    App Icon Sizes 45-50-56 dip (56 is stock)
    Columns (5-6-7)
    Rows (5 through 11)

Android 11
    ADB Pixel Launcher Installer uploaded 4-6-21

-------------------------------

Android 10
    ADB Pixel Launcher Installer uploaded 6-18-20
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682873110
    Current mod still working on February patch.
    March update has been uploaded.
    December update has been uploaded.
    December update appears to work on January update.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone