ADB Magisk Module Mod Installer

Search This thread

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Active Edge kept me from booting, had to use the adb shell command that Jan posted in his thread to get System UI to load. After that I was able to disable your module built with Active Edge.

I'm sure all the other stuff was working fine though.

I had to rerun it. Jan had trouble with the SystemUI. Hope the edge one works.

wrongway213

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor / Re
Jul 27, 2014
Canton, OH
No, but it still works. I have a new one built though. I'll get it uploaded.

I gave 11-07 November Installer a run as per usual on Linux and this time only Navbar Remover errors. I tested the other options and all are working. Here's the error for option 6, Navbar Remover

navbar/nav0/vrtheme/system/./: 11 files pushed, 0 skipped. 26.1 MB/s (14780335 bytes in 0.540s)
adb: error: cannot stat 'navbar/navbargone/vrtheme/system/.': No such file or directory
You chose option #1

Eveyrthing else, including the animation options you added recently, appear just fine on Linux. As always, thanks for the good work!:good:

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
I gave 11-07 November Installer a run as per usual on Linux and this time only Navbar Remover errors. I tested the other options and all are working. Here's the error for option 6, Navbar Remover

navbar/nav0/vrtheme/system/./: 11 files pushed, 0 skipped. 26.1 MB/s (14780335 bytes in 0.540s)
adb: error: cannot stat 'navbar/navbargone/vrtheme/system/.': No such file or directory
You chose option #1

Eveyrthing else, including the animation options you added recently, appear just fine on Linux. As always, thanks for the good work!:good:

In batslinux/navbar folder edit nav0 and change navbargone to nav0.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Just made a module and Active Edge working perfectly again.

I do notice though that the up/down WiFi traffic overlap ever so slightly now. I don't remember them doing that with last months build. It's a very minor thing, so no biggie.

Thanks again for your quickness!

Can you get me a screenshot? It's fine on mine. My font is set to small though.

ilal2ielli

Oct 31, 2011
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 4 XL
Can you get me a screenshot? It's fine on mine. My font is set to small though.

My font size is set to default.

Edit: don't know why the screenshot doesn't include the status bar. I'll reupload one shortly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201109-064002.png
    Screenshot_20201109-064002.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 56

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Sorry, don't mean to double post, but I don't see how I can upload another image on the same post from the XDA App.

Anyway, here's a picture of what I'm seeing.

I'm glad you posted a picture. I thought you meant it was overlapping with other icons on the statusbar, not each other.

I've uploaded a new installer. There is now a choice for internet speed indicators for default font and small font.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
NOOB QUESTION ALERT! How would you gain root on the pixel 4xl running A11 so that it's possible to install TWRP and the Magisk Module? 😓😓
Instructions

hellomrwhite

Feb 14, 2020
Moto G7 Play
Google Pixel 4 XL
Instructions
Yeah I kinda obviously read through all that but see my problem is my OEM Unlock option is greyed out and I can't figure out how to change it so I can turn it on. Any info or help with that would be clutch fam

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The ADB Mod Installer from OP has its file corrupted. An error occurs when extracting the file.

View attachment 5273933
    A new one has been uploaded.
    Have you ever used this before?
    I figured it out, for some reason had to unplug and replug for the phone to be recognized. Sorry about that.

Edit: Why does it say "permission denied" when trying to build the module?
    Check in magisk to see if you gave adb shell, root permission.
    Thats exactly what it was, thank you so much.
    standard base + invisible power button working well thanks a lot
    So does nav gone work with the latest mod update on April stock?
    Thanks
    It should. I replaced it.
    This is in place until TWRP is ready. You need root and of course you need to be attached to your PC. On first installation of systemui base, a pop-up asking to give ADB shell root permission will show. Please do so.

The purpose of this installer is to generate for you a custom module that you can flash in Magisk Manager. It will have all the mods that you have selected from the installer menu.

Custom clocks (date, etc) and internet speed indicators do not change colors due to light-dark background colors like the statusbar icons do.

The developer of Active edge gave me permission to use his base so that people would not have to make a choice between his and my mods. All credit for this goes to him. You must delete the active edge sense module and use one of my active edge modules. If it doesn't say active edge then it isn't active edge sense compatible. If there is an issue with edge sense after flashing, do not contact edge sense op with issues. He does not troubleshoot modified versions of his mod (and neither do I).

I'm also including my Pixel Launcher mod. Also a ADB Installer. You can change app drawer background-text color (separately for light mode and dark mode), remove weather from Launcher. Change the number of hot seat icons on home page (and size) as well as change the number of columns in the app drawer.

ADB Installer Instructions-Root is required

1. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work.
    2. FLASH ALL THE MODS YOU WANT. ONCE YOU DONE WITH EVERYTHING, FLASH THE "COMPLETE INSTALLATION" Option. This will create a Magisk Manager flashable zip in a folder on your sdcard called ozop. Flash that to install your selection of mods.

Root required
    Instructions.
    1. Unzip ADB Mods Installer Files.zip on your PC
    2. Run TulsadiverModsInstaller.bat (Give ADB Shell Root Permissions. If missed on first opportunity, turn on in magisk manager, superuser)
    3. ADB debugging Enabled
    4. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work
    5. Go through the other options selecting what all mods you want. It is generally best to start at the top and work your way down.
    6. Once finished with selections, run "Complete Installation" at the bottom. This will generate your mymagisk.zip module in a folder called "ozop" on your sdcard.

List of MODS Available
    Clock Format and Position Mods
    Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicator (changes from upload-download) otherwise signals are over/under
    Choose Traffic Speed Indicator Up-Down Icon Colors (default is white)
    Navbar Height Options
    Navbar Swap
    Remove NavBar
    3 Minit Battery
    Battery Bar Mod
    One percent custom battery Mods-Several to choose from
    One percent custom battery Text-only-Several to choose from
    Colored Statusbar-Navbar Icons
    Choose number of QS columns 3-7
    Colored Statusbar Icons
    Remove Carrier Text Options
    Smaller LTE Icon
    Animations
    Change QS pulldown circle color
    Change Status bar Data Icon to a "cell tower" looking icon (see below)
    Change QS data icon to a cell tower icon
    Screenshot_20200729-182620.jpg
    Screenshot_20200729-182627.png

Note Added a couple of wifi and data signal options.
    WiFi 1 and Cell Tower 1
    Screenshot_1.png
    WiFi 2 Cell Tower 2
    Screenshot_2.png
    WiFi 3 data 3
    Screenshot_3.png

Includes a batch (.bat), and powershell installers, one for windows, one for linux. Big thanks to @wrongway213 for doing all the testing
    and helping with the linux powershell installer.

Uploaded 4-6-21

-------------------------------------------------
    If I helped, hit the Thanks Button!
    Feeling generous, send me a beer!
    --------------------------------------------------

Screenshot_20200729-182620.jpgScreenshot_20200729-182627.pngScreenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

Android 10
    ADB Module maker uploaded 8-6-20
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682907792

Zip Installer Instead of ADB Module maker
    Unzip zip into a folder on your internal sdcard. The folder name cannot have spaces in it.
    Boot TWRP, find your folder. Install base first. Install the mods you want, then flash complete installation zip. Reboot.

TWRP zip Installer
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682907810

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pixel Launcher Mod
    Start by picking a base. Bases come with, or without, a search bar and Hotseat heights The larger number of rows you pick, the lower your hotseat drops on your home screen. If your hotseat comes out too low, try again with a higher base.

Remove Search Bar
    App Drawer background color (Light and Dark Mode)
    App Drawer Text Color or remove (Light and Dark Mode)
    Home screen App Text Color
    Smart-screen Text color
    App Icon Sizes 45-50-56 dip (56 is stock)
    Columns (5-6-7)
    Rows (5 through 11)

Android 11
    ADB Pixel Launcher Installer uploaded 4-6-21

-------------------------------

Android 10
    ADB Pixel Launcher Installer uploaded 6-18-20
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682873110
    Current mod still working on February patch.
    March update has been uploaded.
    December update has been uploaded.
    December update appears to work on January update.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone