ADB Magisk Module Mod Installer

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Yeah I kinda obviously read through all that but see my problem is my OEM Unlock option is greyed out and I can't figure out how to change it so I can turn it on. Any info or help with that would be clutch fam
If you have a Verizon pixel, the bootloader cannot be unlocked (as far as I know).

Zilla0617

Oct 25, 2016
So I just read the entire thread and Im still not sure how to perform this mod. I'm interested in having active edge, 9 tiles, and the network traffic indicator in the status bar (same as pg 3 of thread). The system uibase will vary and need to be extracted from monthly security update, where is this file located? With my phone attached, run the bat file.

For mod selections: Under system uibase select Android stockedge, where can I find the 9tile mod, and which mod is used for the traffic indicator, is it trafficbywifismallfont under clock folder. Hope this makes sense. Thank you.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
So I just read the entire thread and Im still not sure how to perform this mod. I'm interested in having active edge, 9 tiles, and the network traffic indicator in the status bar (same as pg 3 of thread). The system uibase will vary and need to be extracted from monthly security update, where is this file located? With my phone attached, run the bat file.

For mod selections: Under system uibase select Android stockedge, where can I find the 9tile mod, and which mod is used for the traffic indicator, is it trafficbywifismallfont under clock folder. Hope this makes sense. Thank you.
9tile is in both bases. It is not an option, but a default. Choose traffic small font if you have small font as your system settings, otherwise, choose the default font size option.

Reactions: Zilla0617

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Thank you I was able to get it to work following your instructions. Very straight forward, definitely appreciate your efforts. Is there a place where can view what the battery mods look like? Thanks again
Not really unless you open the batt folder and find the battery you are curious about and dig into the vrtheme folder to look at the png files. If you want custom batteries I'd suggest 3Minit. With that you can size the battery to your liking in the app.
Battery bar looks like this.

Attachments

Reactions: Zilla0617

Zilla0617

Oct 25, 2016
Not really unless you open the batt folder and find the battery you are curious about and dig into the vrtheme folder to look at the png files. If you want custom batteries I'd suggest 3Minit. With that you can size the battery to your liking in the app.
Battery bar looks like this.
I've tried on 2 different occasions to change wifi and data to appear like you have in the image but it's not changing. I'm selecting option 3. This is what my status icons look like

Attachments

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
I've tried on 2 different occasions to change wifi and data to appear like you have in the image but it's not changing. I'm selecting option 3. This is what my status icons look like
Look in settings/display/styles. Looks like you chose the ones you have.

Zilla0617

Oct 25, 2016
Yes they were my default icons but I tried changing to the custom icons via ur mod (to the one in your screenshot). I also noticed a potential bug, when selecting the option to remove battery icon active edge does not work even if you select active edge option.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Yes that was my default icons but I tried changing to the custom icons via ur mod (to the one in your screenshot). I also noticed a potential bug, when selecting the option to remove battery icon active edge does not work even if you select active edge option.
Using the active edge app?