Question ADB sideload gets stuck.

Search This thread

TonikJDK

Dec 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Trying to sideload the June drop. I have done it many times before with no issues. But this time it keeps hanging. Usually at 1 percent but I made it to 6 percent on one try.

Multiple trys with different USB cords and computers. One of which I have used many times in the past.

Any ideas?

jcp2

Trying to sideload the June drop. I have done it many times before with no issues. But this time it keeps hanging. Usually at 1 percent but I made it to 6 percent on one try.

Multiple trys with different USB cords and computers. One of which I have used many times in the past.

Any ideas?
OTA or Full image? I just use the android flash tool and flash full image without wiping data or locking bootloader. There are threads with pics on how to use android flash tool.

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010

Any ideas?
Knowing you you have the latest tools. Are you rooted? OTA or full image? You'll get it, you're missing a simple thing.

roughriduz

Apr 7, 2011
i am trying to side load the andriod 13 update to my p6 pro and it is stuck at 10%, what should I do?
Try USB 2.0. I had 9 different random percentage stops over two different PCs and my phone was soft bricked. I grabbed an adapter that downed my USB 3 to 2 and ran again. First shot on a USB 2.0 the OTA went through and brought my phone back to how it was.

n2music

Mar 21, 2008
I used PixelFlasher since I am rooted with Magisk. Didn't have any issues using my USB 3.0 port and updated my Pixel 6 Pro to Android 13 in about 15 minutes. No problems.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts