Adding new Google Account w. Googlefier w. EMUI 11 without restarting the whole process?

Search This thread

jennix01

Aug 8, 2011
Hi,

unfortunately I had to change my password for my Google account for various reasons. Since this account was previously set up with the Googlefier on the smartphone, it can no longer be used or the new password can not be entered on it, it is not accepted. So i deleted the account on my phone because of the various error messges from all the apps which are using this account.

I still have a second Google account, which is also already available on the smartphone and which also still works. Nevertheless, I would like to use the other account also, because it is my main account. But when I try to add the main account as a new account on the smartphone, that doesn't work either ("An error occurred, we could not create the account").

Hence my question: googlefier is still installed. Can I use it to subsequently create the second account without having to reset the firmware on a 10.x version? Running 11.0.0.168 currently....

As a workaround i'm using Dual Space already, in which i can access my main google account, but thats not the "real thing"...

thx, jennix

dasklney

Dec 31, 2006
giang.us
Yes, you can, here is a very simply away:
- Uninstall Google Play Service.
- Install Micro G, then add your new account.
- Uninstall Micro G.
- Install Google Play Service again.

jennix01

Aug 8, 2011
No, it doesn't seem to work like i need it. But first, something reassuring: The smartphone will still run afterwards, so nothing will break.

But the real purpose, to bring my main account back to the device, didn't work. I have made several attempts. I uninstalled Google Play Services, installed Micro G, added both accounts (both were then visible under Vanced G account), then uninstalled Micro G, installed Google Play Services, and all that happened was that only my secondary account was available again. I couldn't log in with the main account, e.g. in Play Store or in maps, there were always error messages like "we are having problems with server communication" etc.

In another attempt, I created only the main account in Micro G, and still afterwards only the secondary account was operational in Google Apps.

I did this several times, sometimes also with restarting the phone between the steps, but it's still the case: my secondary account is working, the main account is still not there.

OK, i can live with this, but...

jennix

Last edited:
Reactions: dasklney

dasklney

Dec 31, 2006
giang.us
No, it doesn't seem to work like i need it. But first, something reassuring: The smartphone will still run afterwards, so nothing will break.

But the real purpose, to bring my main account back to the device, didn't work. I have made several attempts. I uninstalled Google Play Services, installed Micro G, added both accounts (both were then visible under Vanced G account), then uninstalled Micro G, installed Google Play Services, and all that happened was that only my secondary account was available again. I couldn't log in with the main account, e.g. in Play Store or in maps, there were always error messages like "we are having problems with server communication" etc.

In another attempt, I created only the main account in Micro G, and still afterwards only the secondary account was operational in Google Apps.

I did this several times, sometimes also with restarting the phone between the steps, but it's still the case: my secondary account is working, the main account is still not there.

jennix

Because you mentioned you changed password for 1st account, so I think that you have to remove it first by going to:
- Settings -> Users and Accounts -> Google.
- Access your 1st account here, then click on the recycle bin icon to remove it.

Then you can do those steps again (Remove Play Server, Install Micro G, add account again, remove Micro G, install Play Service).

jennix01

Aug 8, 2011
Because you mentioned you changed password for 1st account, so I think that you have to remove it first by going to:
- Settings -> Users and Accounts -> Google.
- Access your 1st account here, then click on the recycle bin icon to remove it.

Then you can do those steps again (Remove Play Server, Install Micro G, add account again, remove Micro G, install Play Service).
Thx, but i did exactly these steps. Doesn't work, unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: dasklney

jennix01

Aug 8, 2011
(Youtube-Link)
Hey @Shymmy, thank you very much. Even if it was a bit hard to follow the video because i'm not able to understand the spanish language i could follow the steps and finally: It works! Even with EMUI 11.x while in the video it's still at 10.x. So now i have again two working google accounts at this phone! Thanks again!

(y):)

Reactions: Shymmy

Shymmy

Feb 22, 2014
Bucharest
Yes.
But depend on what method do you use for having GMS. I have an old one, all works; with Googlefier I think you can have notification or Google Play (freeze framework or not).

KKYASIR

Jul 28, 2012
Abha
Hey @Shymmy, thank you very much. Even if it was a bit hard to follow the video because i'm not able to understand the spanish language i could follow the steps and finally: It works! Even with EMUI 11.x while in the video it's still at 10.x. So now i have again two working google accounts at this phone! Thanks again!

Can you please explain the main points so we also follow the procedure to change password or add 2nd google account

KKYASIR

Jul 28, 2012
Abha
i uninstalled latest MicroG, vanaced manager but when i am installing MicroG provided by youtuber its giving me Error , a new version of this application already installed ......

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

jennix
    (Youtube-Link)

Offcourse ...
    I just checked mine and updated right now (on Vanced Manager, upper right corner - 3 dots - update manager.)
    Being from their offcial site, their official app, I don't think you can find a newer version otherside.
    Vanced Manager: 2.5.1.
    MicroG: 0.2.16.204713.
    YouTube Vanced: 16.02.35.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone