• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Adding widgets to the lock screen

Search This thread

kriticar

Jun 24, 2012
I have enabled widgets on the lock screen (Settings > Security...). From time to time I can see a big + (plus) sign on the lock screen, and by tapping it I am able to pick up a widget. After unlocking and locking again, the widget is gone and there is no plus sign anymore.
Does someone know what causes the plus sign to show up or how to revoke it?

PrimuSSaintS

Jul 28, 2014
Bruxelles
I have enabled widgets on the lock screen (Settings > Security...). From time to time I can see a big + (plus) sign on the lock screen, and by tapping it I am able to pick up a widget. After unlocking and locking again, the widget is gone and there is no plus sign anymore.

The + sign is showed when you swipe left or right starting from the upper right or left corner of the screen.
I don't know for the rest of your problem, sorry ^^

Reactions: yrxe and kriticar

sarcastical

Apr 21, 2014
Đija
Widgets don't disappear, they're just on another screen of your lockscreen. Swipe left or right around your clock and widgets you added will show. It's stupid, and it takes more than one try at first, but it is what it is.

Reactions: yrxe and kriticar

skabazs

Sep 18, 2014
Dashclock

Hi!
I have a question:
How can I set the default to the lock dashckolck screen?

I set the lock screen Dashclock, but I can see the Dashclock widget from the default lock screen to the right.

thanks for any help.

peric79

Sep 23, 2014
question regarding lock screen

Well, I decided not to use lock screen. Now, with press of the power button I have everything needed at my disposal with no limits. :)

I have another question regarding lock screen. How do you change pop up menu on p7 lock screen. In the bottom row are calendar, calculator, torch and mirror and above used to be weather icons. After reseting my phone for other reasons weather icons are gone and something alse now appears. Does anyone know how to change it to weather again?

PrimuSSaintS

Jul 28, 2014
Bruxelles
I have another question regarding lock screen. How do you change pop up menu on p7 lock screen. In the bottom row are calendar, calculator, torch and mirror and above used to be weather icons. After reseting my phone for other reasons weather icons are gone and something alse now appears. Does anyone know how to change it to weather again?

Isn't that related to the theme? I don't have them either so I can't be sure.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The + sign is showed when you swipe left or right starting from the upper right or left corner of the screen.
    I don't know for the rest of your problem, sorry ^^
    Widgets don't disappear, they're just on another screen of your lockscreen. Swipe left or right around your clock and widgets you added will show. It's stupid, and it takes more than one try at first, but it is what it is.