• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Adhell

Search This thread

meatlocker

Jul 29, 2007
FL
I apologize in advance for the x-post, but this is important.

Many of us have been dismayed to learn that, within the past week (seemingly in conjunction with the latest AT&T update), Package Disabler has, itself, been disabled from properly gaining Admin rights on our phones, rendering it useless. At exactly the same time, the other popular package disabler product, Adhell, was unceremoniously removed from the Play Store. Clearly a coordinated effort by the man.

Fortunately, we have a hero. All credit goes to @Tatsch for providing this link to a working version of Adhell (1.7.3) that brings back that sweet sweet bloat killing. You can find that link in his post, here. It is a bit of an ass-pain to register at the site (it is in German), but it is worth it.

I have verified this apk myself as working great.

If, for whatever reason, that link becomes unavailable , I will host the file in my Drive for as long as I can. AT&T and Sammy can both pound salt.

Happy disabling, and thanks again, @Tatsch!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, I didn't know that it is necessary to register for downloading.

So here you find exactly the same apk file.

Adhell version 1.7.3
    I apologize in advance for the x-post, but this is important.

Many of us have been dismayed to learn that, within the past week (seemingly in conjunction with the latest AT&T update), Package Disabler has, itself, been disabled from properly gaining Admin rights on our phones, rendering it useless. At exactly the same time, the other popular package disabler product, Adhell, was unceremoniously removed from the Play Store. Clearly a coordinated effort by the man.

Fortunately, we have a hero. All credit goes to @Tatsch for providing this link to a working version of Adhell (1.7.3) that brings back that sweet sweet bloat killing. You can find that link in his post, here. It is a bit of an ass-pain to register at the site (it is in German), but it is worth it.

I have verified this apk myself as working great.

If, for whatever reason, that link becomes unavailable , I will host the file in my Drive for as long as I can. AT&T and Sammy can both pound salt.

Happy disabling, and thanks again, @Tatsch!
    And even more hope - Adshield