• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Adhesive

Search This thread

Illusive Man

Oct 14, 2010
Champaign
Does anyone know where I can get replacement adhesive strips for the cases? I have the uag case but they don't sell the adhesive strips seperately.

Talderon

Some people just use this stuff

Just be warned, this stuff is REALLY sticky. I use it for crafts, so be VERY careful on how much you use and where you put it. The Fold 3 has some issues where adhesive will pull antenna covers off on the upper right side of the phone (upper right side when in the open position).

Markeee

Sep 29, 2012
South Florida
Just be warned, this stuff is REALLY sticky. I use it for crafts, so be VERY careful on how much you use and where you put it. The Fold 3 has some issues where adhesive will pull antenna covers off on the upper right side of the phone (upper right side when in the open position).
Thanks for the heads up.
I bought the stuff just incase I needed it but never used it.
I have a Spigen Slim Armor Pro and need to take it off for the first time I might of used some of the stuff when i put it back on now I'll know if i do use it to just use a small amount and I always stay away from the antenna covers area

Reactions: Talderon

Top Liked Posts