• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

Adios HTC

hardeep

Oct 2, 2007
Kajang
www.MemorableStudios.com
Go buy a Samsung please, then you will know true pain. They have such sights to show you...
Was using Galaxy Tab for solid 1 year before changing to EVO3D... sold it off cause of "upgrading"... but Samsung was really good, although i bricked my device TWICE, they replaced the board for me... used the HTC EVO 3D for only 2 months, and unfortunately, those Asia models with H-Boot 1.49.0011/12 are not blessed with Revolutionary hacks...

so, sold it of yesterday, for Galaxy Tab Plus... really nice.. much much faster... and easily rooted, like done in 30 seconds.. the bootloader is not even locked...

but I will definitely will miss the HTC solid built...

P/S.. i used HTC built products since 2006... and Samsung only for a year..

LostRib

Jun 28, 2011
Was using Galaxy Tab for solid 1 year before changing to EVO3D... sold it off cause of "upgrading"... but Samsung was really good, although i bricked my device TWICE, they replaced the board for me... used the HTC EVO 3D for only 2 months, and unfortunately, those Asia models with H-Boot 1.49.0011/12 are not blessed with Revolutionary hacks...

so, sold it of yesterday, for Galaxy Tab Plus... really nice.. much much faster... and easily rooted, like done in 30 seconds.. the bootloader is not even locked...

Cool story brah

Sent from my EVO 3D

jdawglx01

Jun 29, 2010

You know why they lock the bootloader right? Because of bricks...

tgruendler

Jun 21, 2010
St. Louis, MO

People like you make me wonder about where the youth are headed in this world.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

mattfmartin

Mar 25, 2010
Jacksonville, FL

You bricked two phones? You should get one of those phones you can get at the gas station. There called smart phones for a reason.

AFuddyDuddy

Nov 27, 2011
Wow. Bought my 3d as my first smart phone. Yeah.... Hboot 1.50 is kind of a pain... Hut I'm flashing my ass off over here. Just had a taste of ics earlier. Running sense 3.5 now.

No 3d or WiMAX... But damn this thing is fast.

blu3poptart

Nov 2, 2010
You bricked two phones? You should get one of those phones you can get at the gas station. There called smart phones for a reason.
Galaxy Tab is a tablet and you misspelled they're :p. But I agree with the others that were trying to follow the logic of buying a tablet, going to a phone, and then back to a tablet. I don't get it either...anyway, it's his choice/loss/gain or however you wanna see it. But knowing the bootloader was going to be locked and still buying it? Uhhh..should've seen that coming.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone