Adjusting Screen Color Temperature on Dasaita Vivid11 PX6

Search This thread

nbhagat

Dec 3, 2022
I recently installed a Dasaita Vivid 11 PX6 Android Head Unit in my car. However, I have noticed the screen is quite blue. The things that should look white look completely blue. Does anyone know how to adjust the screen temperature of the screen? I have checked if there is a setting in "Factory Settings" under 126, however I have not been able to find anything. I have also looked through every setting menu and option, but no dice.

Let me know if there is any more info needed, I would really love to get this figured out. I've searched extensively on this thread for a solution to this so if this has been asked before, I apologize. Regardless, thank you for your help!

nbhagat

Dec 3, 2022
Also meant to mention, if there is simply an app that lets me change the white balance, that would work as well.

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
I recently installed a Dasaita Vivid 11 PX6 Android Head Unit in my car. However, I have noticed the screen is quite blue. The things that should look white look completely blue. Does anyone know how to adjust the screen temperature of the screen? I have checked if there is a setting in "Factory Settings" under 126, however I have not been able to find anything. I have also looked through every setting menu and option, but no dice.

Let me know if there is any more info needed, I would really love to get this figured out. I've searched extensively on this thread for a solution to this so if this has been asked before, I apologize. Regardless, thank you for your help!
What did reseller suggest when contacted for support?

Top Liked Posts