• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Adobe flash 10.2 is out!! browser no longer crashes when watching vids!!

Search This thread

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
Just checked the market, and downloaded the new adobe flash 10.2..and guess what, IGN video reviews no longer crash my browser!!! Could this be the fix that we all waited for...try it out guys!!

Reactions: Tesla74

melp57

Jul 31, 2009
Just checked the market, and downloaded the new adobe flash 10.2..and guess what, IGN video reviews no longer crash my browser!!! Could this be the fix that we all waited for...try it out guys!!

How do you get it to work correctly in the browser? I get an arrow and have to click on it for it to load, but still not always loading correctly. thanks

bouss

Jun 19, 2010
Thessaloniki
I downloaded 10.2 on my HTC desire as well. I don't know what is wrong but it's a destruction for my phone. Fullscreen videos on YouTube is a definitely no-go since it only plays a couple of choppy seconds and then I need to remove the battery in order to make it work. Watching videos in non fullscreen was a bit better since I could watch around 40 seconds of it until everything stuck.
It is just not working for me. Far worse than the previous.

quaryon

Jan 18, 2011
Just watched an hour-long programme on bbc iplayer on my A70H which would not have been possible with the old flash. BUT, the sound was several seconds out of sync by the end which is not exactly perfect.

So, a huge step forward but we still have a bit further to go yet.

quaryon

Jan 18, 2011
Having said that - I'm just watching some iPlayer stuff off the website on my iMac and that's getting out of sync too, so maybe it's not anything to do with the tablet or Android!

CrunchyDoodle

Aaarrgg! Now I can't install even the leaked Flash 10.2! :eek:

I had no trouble uninstalling the leaked 10.2 on my A43 and then locating and installing the official Flash 10.2 from the Android Market. A piece of cake. :D Not so good on my A101. I uninstalled the leaked 10.2 and then went to Market. I couldn't find Flash 10.2. So I went to Market on my desktop PC and found it. It then refused to install it claiming it was not compatible with my device. :confused: So then I tried a few other things like clearing the market cache and the Google Framework data. BAD IDEA! :mad: I broke Market. So now I installed the gapps 5 final and I have market back exactly as before. When I try to install the leaked 10.2, it errors out, so I installed the 10.1 I had from before.

So how do I fix this? I'd like to have the official Flash 10.2 and what's with Market saying my A101 is not compatible with it while my A43 is? They both have the same recent firmware.

Bye. :cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.