Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.81 - Final, Sep 10th 2013 (broken in Android KitKat 4.4)

Search This thread

iammtxd

Oct 17, 2011
I saw something in the new Dolphin version changelog:

+New UI design
+Web App Store: Easily add popular web apps to your home screen
+Home screen now supports drag & drop grouping of speed dials into folders, with 60+ speed dial slots
+Dolphin key: single swipe access to browser menu, tab list or Gesture/Sonar
+Search directly within Amazon, Twitter, Wikipedia, eBay, Youtube, Twitter or Facebook from URL bar
+Flash support can be re-enabled in settings
+Themes & Night Mode have been updated for v10. Install the updated versions from Google Play

Maybe that is the solution.........

YES, IT WORKS!

Settings --> Web Content --> Flash Player --> Always On

Done!
thank you;)

kywildcat

Mar 11, 2013
dreams do come true

What's this, a stable version of flash that you can now view on dolphin.

And they say flash is dead

Last edited:

VivaErBetis

Nov 26, 2006
Madrid (Spain)
What's this, a stable version of flash that you can now view on dolphin.

And they said flash was dead

It's the Flash Player plugin for android 4.0 (there is another plugin for android 2.0 and 3.0 published). It works with any browser that support flash (mainly all browser's except Chrome) and with applications that use it for video playing or some games (I use some TV apps that make use of flash to play video streams).

IMHO flash is not dead at all, but there is a slow movement to replace flash content by HTML 5. While it really happens, and it's something that may take years if it really comes to a real end, the main problem is that adobe lacks flash support for devices with android 4.0+ and Google just don't support it on Chrome browser for android and in Google Play... It's an stupid situation where we, the users, are the main losers :(

SnoopHTC

Jun 14, 2009
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hello all^^

I would like install Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.69 [Updated 09.07.2013] but gdata told me there is a Trojan in the app...

Only me or not?

It's ok with .63 :)

Thanks by advance.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1378226486092.jpg
    1378226486092.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,350

VivaErBetis

Nov 26, 2006
Madrid (Spain)
I would like install Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.69 [Updated 09.07.2013] but gdata told me there is a Trojan in the app...
If you downloaded it from the link I provided, that is from Adobe servers, you may be not worried. It should be just a false positive.

I've submitted the apk to several on-line antivirus services without any warning received:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...266da8a147e49cca2d699d90/analysis/1378228629/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/dcfe1f1811465e92b15e11f8c942ed5ae6fc1289

But you can always ask Gdata support service if not sure...

Reactions: SnoopHTC

agenda21

Sep 12, 2013
Update: Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.81 [Updated 10.09.2013]

Thanks a lot for continuing to update this thread and bumping it with the latest flash player information. This way I can subscribe to the thread and see the updates. But is there any way to make flash player auto-update? Adobe's website seems to imply that people who had flash player installed prior to a certain date are still receiving auto updates, correct? Can we piggyback on that?

Reactions: VivaErBetis

VivaErBetis

Nov 26, 2006
Madrid (Spain)
is there any way to make flash player auto-update? Adobe's website seems to imply that people who had flash player installed prior to a certain date are still receiving auto updates, correct? Can we piggyback on that?
I think that only those who installed Flash Player from Google Play and currently have an Android revision prior to JB can auto update Flash Player from Google Play.
I don't know if there are some kind of app that can auto download the newest Flash Player
updates and install (or asks to install) them...
Will this work on nexus 7 fhd
I think that it will work, but remember that you need a compatible browser (not Chrome) and/or an app that use Flash like some TV players.
But the only way to know if it works for sure is just testing it :thumbup:

cosmin_b78

Jun 16, 2010
London
If you use xScope pro browser it will download automatically flash player. I'm having a nexus 4 and it works.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Oct 8, 2012
I'm unable to disable peer-assisted networking in the options. Whenever I try and untick the selection, it just fades slightly and then reticks itself.
Using the 11.1.115.18 apk & Dolphin v10.

It's a GS2 rather than Nexus 4, but I don't think that should matter for this.

Vaykadji

Jan 19, 2013
Namur, Belgium
It runs well on Nexus 7 FHD, but it seems to bug with fullscreen on Firefox. Dolphin works fine ;)

running build 81 with Dolphin 10.0.4

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts