Adobe Photoshop Camera not compatible ??

Search This thread

Tomar777

Nov 10, 2016
Google Pixel 3a
Saw that too. Looks promising, i would like to test these AI captures. I cant understand the problem of compatibility with our phone.
Maybe Google found a competitor for the GCam app?

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
Saw that too. Looks promising, i would like to test these AI captures. I cant understand the problem of compatibility with our phone.
Inly the developer of an app can restrict for devices. Google couldbt care much. Adobe Camera is more like a Camera with various filter capabilities. Some of the filter seem a bit laggy, because our device has not a flagship SOC. Also keep in mind, it was recently released from beta to stable. Guess the Adobe team just wants to test the waters slowly before having a ****storm of people complaining for whatever reason. You still can sideload it, its seems to be working on R beta 1. Didnt test it much through, will do that on the weekend when i get outside.

cheers!

Reactions: Tomar777

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Inly the developer of an app can restrict for devices. Google couldbt care much. Adobe Camera is more like a Camera with various filter capabilities. Some of the filter seem a bit laggy, because our device has not a flagship SOC. Also keep in mind, it was recently released from beta to stable. Guess the Adobe team just wants to test the waters slowly before having a ****storm of people complaining for whatever reason. You still can sideload it, its seems to be working on R beta 1. Didnt test it much through, will do that on the weekend when i get outside.

cheers!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone