Adobe Photoshop Camera not compatible ??

Search This thread

Tomar777

Nov 10, 2016
Google Pixel 3a
Saw that too. Looks promising, i would like to test these AI captures. I cant understand the problem of compatibility with our phone.
Maybe Google found a competitor for the GCam app?

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
Saw that too. Looks promising, i would like to test these AI captures. I cant understand the problem of compatibility with our phone.
Inly the developer of an app can restrict for devices. Google couldbt care much. Adobe Camera is more like a Camera with various filter capabilities. Some of the filter seem a bit laggy, because our device has not a flagship SOC. Also keep in mind, it was recently released from beta to stable. Guess the Adobe team just wants to test the waters slowly before having a ****storm of people complaining for whatever reason. You still can sideload it, its seems to be working on R beta 1. Didnt test it much through, will do that on the weekend when i get outside.

cheers!

Reactions: Tomar777

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Inly the developer of an app can restrict for devices. Google couldbt care much. Adobe Camera is more like a Camera with various filter capabilities. Some of the filter seem a bit laggy, because our device has not a flagship SOC. Also keep in mind, it was recently released from beta to stable. Guess the Adobe team just wants to test the waters slowly before having a ****storm of people complaining for whatever reason. You still can sideload it, its seems to be working on R beta 1. Didnt test it much through, will do that on the weekend when i get outside.

cheers!