Adobe Photoshop Camera

Search This thread

Giier

Jan 24, 2020
what about the output quality?
Is It just another cam , or is it a good GCam alternative?

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I can answer by myself after trying it.

Just a regular camera with some artistic effect. If you're interested in partialar backgrounds or bokeh effects, it's a good product,

If you simply want quality pics, stay with GCam 100%.

P.S. I noticed that my N7+ was very hot in processor area while Adobe Camera was in use.

Maybe it requires big effort from processor to apply high quality effects on pictures, and this explains why it's not available on Google Play.

Reactions: 2gg1 and Tomar777

Giier

Jan 24, 2020
That's sadly true.

I really don't know if there is a camera app that could really improve the quality of N7+ pics.

I've tried many: opencamera, better camera, fv-5, even dslr camera pro.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I noticed that most of the best features of those apps are not working on N7+. For example, there's no way to increase manually time of shutter. And so on.

At the end, it seems that the quality is less or more the same we can see with the stock app.

Difference with gcam is huge.

Back to Adobe Camera, I'd give it a try if it had a few more options to set up. I'm not much into fancy filters, but I'm interested in white balance for example, or taking realistic color pics at sunset.

Pitada72

May 19, 2020
Try killercam Revolution from Raznoptid. It has configs for nokia 7 plus. (Not the best configs, but you can imput some tweaks after).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    what about the output quality?
    Is It just another cam , or is it a good GCam alternative?

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I can answer by myself after trying it.

Just a regular camera with some artistic effect. If you're interested in partialar backgrounds or bokeh effects, it's a good product,

If you simply want quality pics, stay with GCam 100%.

P.S. I noticed that my N7+ was very hot in processor area while Adobe Camera was in use.

Maybe it requires big effort from processor to apply high quality effects on pictures, and this explains why it's not available on Google Play.
    Ok but gcam is buggy ...