Dec 19, 2013
:)

Attachments

• IMG_20220325_131735.jpg
    IMG_20220325_131735.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 690

astronomy2021

May 1, 2021
If anyone wants latest Magisk modules drivers which are a little bit more stable but TWRP is recommend because works the best and it is stable for all apps and games / emu.
Firstly you need overlayfs module which has to be supported by kernel. Then reboot and install drivers you want.
V614 AoSPA and MIUI.
V615 MIUI mostly (AoSpA possible bootlop just remove module from TWRP)

On Page 6 thete are TWRP drivers which are recommend.

Attachments

• sm8250_v614_overlayfs_v2.zip
    52.5 MB · Views: 556
  • sm8250_v615_MIUI_overlayfs_v2.zip
    54.9 MB · Views: 553
  • magisk_overlayfs.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 270

snx413

Nov 25, 2012
Realme 6
If anyone wants latest Magisk modules drivers which are a little bit more stable but TWRP is recommend because works the best and it is stable for all apps and games / emu.
Firstly you need overlayfs module which has to be supported by kernel. Then reboot and install drivers you want.
V614 AoSPA and MIUI.

Thanks, it worked good

Zinnz

Aug 13, 2013
Is there a terminal command or app I can use to confirm I installed the drivers correctly?

blasev

Apr 30, 2006
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
V614 AoSPA and MIUI.

yes and thanks alot. 614 works like a charm on crdroid 8.3. ppsspp and aether confirmed working! thanks again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220407-204009_3DMark.png
    Screenshot_20220407-204009_3DMark.png
    492.3 KB · Views: 209

Gokn

Dec 23, 2021
Told you , You have to use systemwr zip before that.

-Backup vendor partition or super partition
-flash system rw zip after that next reboot to system wait for Android to boot and reboot to recovery again
-mount system and vendor,
- turned off unmount from settings
-Advanced -Make the system partition RW
-check if vendor + system is mount, if not select it again.
-Then flashed drivers
I want to ask before u flash the system rw in 2nd step do u need to have mount vendor and system selected and turn off the unmount from settings or do u do these steps after u flash it?

astronomy2021

May 1, 2021
I want to ask before u flash the system rw in 2nd step do u need to have mount vendor and system selected and turn off the unmount from settings or do u do these steps after u flash it?
yes flash systemwr then reboot to OS and then back recovery and do the rest , use Skk A12 TWRP flashble on A11 or A12/12L

NIGH7MARE

Jun 11, 2012
Summer City
thallestdk.wix.com
V614 AoSPA and MIUI.

Works with sm6xxx?

Zinnz

Aug 13, 2013
For poco what versión v.2 or v.3 and flashable with tpwr or magisk overlay?
You can use either the twrp zip or the magisk overlay, but not both. To quote astronomy 2021 for an explanation of the difference : "If anyone wants latest Magisk modules drivers which are a little bit more stable but TWRP is recommend because works the best and it is stable for all apps and games / emu. "

These are the latest links at the time of writing this. Instalation methods and or driver versions/Download links may change over time. I recommend keeping an eye on this topic for new entries by the OP astronomy2021, for any new driver versions or installation methods posted after my post here.

** To see the download links, click astronomy2021s name on each quote below, it will bring you to the OP.

Here is the post that will give you latest twrp drivers.
-Choose the bottom download link for Poco F3
Check free vendor space before in Temux su then df -h -a /vendor

If you don't have enough vendor space change ROM is best idea.

Alioth
Arrow OS 12 100M
MIUI 13 CN base rom 22.3.3 only v615v2 work
MIUI MMX Weekly 22.3.3 237
miui pro (china weekly) work
Evox A12 work

Make and backup of vendor in TWRP before.
Backup vendor partition or super system partition.
Mount Vendor
-Main page select mount
-select from list vendor and deselect "mount system parton's as read only" and then swipe to confirm
-In setting turn off uncheck " Unmount System before installing zip"
-flash it and done

TWRP 100% working
If you do go the twrp route vs magisk module, don't forget to use this zip first though, I recommend following these instructions below, and use the driver above where it says "-Then flash drivers"
Told you , You have to use systemwr zip before that.

-Backup vendor partition or super partition
-flash system rw zip after that next reboot to system wait for Android to boot and reboot to recovery again
-mount system and vendor,
- turned off unmount from settings
-check if vendor + system is mount, if not select it again.
-Then flashed drivers
These are the latest versions of the magisk modules:
-Choose the middle download link for Poco F3
V614 AoSPA and MIUI.

**Remember, choose either the twrp drivers OR the magisk drivers, do NOT install both.

If you're not that tech savvy, I recommend sticking to the magisk version, it is easier to setup, and undo if needed.

Hit the thankyou button on the OP, astronomy2021 posts while you're there ^^

Last edited:

CiupaSs

Apr 21, 2016
yes flash systemwr then reboot to OS and then back recovery and do the rest , use Skk A12 TWRP flashble on A11 or A12/12
like you see overlayfs is not working/supported by my kernel, I have lineage 19.1, but it looks like it has been installed anyway, magisk module, is that ok?

Attachments

• photo_2022-06-05_17-36-48.jpg
    photo_2022-06-05_17-36-48.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 171
  • photo_2022-06-05_17-36-48 (2).jpg
    photo_2022-06-05_17-36-48 (2).jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 175

Profetorum

Sep 9, 2016
crDroid8.5 June4th build - driver v614 working but Diablo Immortal crashes on startup
v615 bootloops.

Both from Magisk

Adam Hui

May 30, 2012
Jakarta
Xiaomi Poco F3
Flashed 614 by latest unofficial nebrassy's twrp alioth which doent have menu to deselect "Mount system partitions as RO" & Advance-"Make system partitions RW", reboot.
The gpu driver still 530 by DeviceHWinfo.

Edit : tried systemwr.zip by nebrassy's latest unofficial twrp (latest Pixel OS Poco F3 global) : "systemwr : your android version is not supported"
WTF
Waiting for workaround or some lights @astronomy2021

Last edited:
Reactions: duttyend

astronomy2021

May 1, 2021
Flashed 614 by latest unofficial nebrassy's twrp alioth which doent have menu to deselect "Mount system partitions as RO" & Advance-"Make system partitions RW", reboot.
The gpu driver still 530 by DeviceHWinfo.

Edit : tried systemwr.zip by nebrassy's latest unofficial twrp (latest Pixel OS Poco F3 global) : "systemwr : your android version is not supported"
WTF
Waiting for workaround or some lights @astronomy2021
Don't use skk TWRP 3.6.2 it broken for some reason.
Use this one https://dl.akr-developers.com/?file...11-RedmiK40_v3.4_A12-alioth-skkk_49fc7a15.img

Reactions: duttyend

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are all drivers for Poco F3 and most Snapdragon SOC.

More information about performance again in my post about Xiaomi Mi 10T.
    Update news drivers works in latest Post

Spoiler performance improvement is huge like jump from 865 to 870 in GPU performance.

If you need anything help here is my new group on Telegram for support in Konabess app and performance staff.

OpenGL V604 has Vulkan + OpenGL
    OpenGL 530_604 has OpenGL v530 + V604 Vulkan ( works the best and has best stability in Apps and Games)
    V604VKonly is only Vulkan from v604.

We have a new drivers OpenGL v611 is full package OpenGL+Vulkan from lybxlpsv which you can find on Motorola Edge X30 and most Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 devices.
    Performance is great and apps works without any crashing.

v604_530, small almost not noticeable lags in launcher animations.
    v611 doesnt let antutu run and sometimes blackscreen after closing applications.

their performance are amazing though.

Poco F3 Global 12.5.5
    Everyone we have a updated version of drivers with VRS aka variable rate shading for Poco F3 on MIUI working
    Mostly for MIUI but AOSPA ros working as well but you can experience bugs.

OpenGL v611 + Vulkan v615
    IMG_20220306_220304_426.jpg

New drivers OpenGL @v611 [email protected] Vulkan from @Spektykles mainly for MIUI Or Miui roms which have working VRS aka Variable Rate Shading (full PC technology) on Adreno 650 GPUs.

This is from @Spektykles
    "VRS is working both opengl and vulkan on miui right now"
    "Yes, vrs just a driver update for 888"

Here is his Vulkan Caps library in Vulkan Extension you can see VRS.
    VK_KHR_fragment_shading_rate is VRS - variable rate shading
    https://vulkan.gpuinfo.org/displayreport.php?id=14353
    can someone send me the antutu score after overclocking? Will there be much change?
    Do you mean GPU Overclock to like 905MHz or 940MHz or Drivers?
    Remember only early units of Poco F3 can be OC above 683MHz.

Either way here is AnTuTu benchmark with stock 670MHz with v611 drivers from Otherworld kernel telegram and 940MHz with 611 AnTuTu benchmark on Xiaomi Mi 10 T which is similar.

IMG_20220201_181337_701.jpg

IMG_20220201_181845_620.jpg
    I have great news for anyone wanting android 12 and the adreno 611 drivers they booted up and work fine on the new pixel OS I installed , ROM is great and runs fast and smooth this was what I got in geek bench with the phone quite warm
    Nothing new. We have few Roms with drivers for Poco F3 without Magisk.

Poco F3 Alioth
    -Xdroid OSS Unofficial A12 v615 drivers
    -Miku UI A12 default drivers v604
    -Ancient Os A12 default drivers v604
    -Derperst A12 v611 drivers