Advanced Charging Controller (acc)

SouthOkanagan

Sep 4, 2014
If you have issues charging, have you consider running the reset?

You can also uninstall as well

If you use Magisk, you can simply remove it from the Magisk manager.

Normally the settings should be back to factory (kernel) parameter if ACC is removed or reset. The nuclear solution would be using ODIN and re-flash and reset the device to factory.

Yeah, I'll try the reset, but I installed it the first time and just started playing with it and put some settings in there which I believe change my default so if I if I reset it it's just going to reset to the settings I said right I'll try it and I'll let the forum know here what happened.

Thank you for your help much appreciated

Chester47

Mar 7, 2016
Can anyone help me out. Acc runs at default 70 75, but when it gets to 75, it starts dropping and charging, and if I leave it plugged, it can charge upto 100%, while doing that. I don't fully know the best way to set it up. M device is pixel 3xl. Android 11, no custom kernel.. please help me out.

R9xy91

Jan 12, 2021
En qué parte ouedo agregar el comando y que comando puedo poner para ponerle pausa a la carga y evitar el recalentamiento es decir que cargue a 50 % y luego reanudar 20 minutos después para completar la carga establecida

killer23d

Jan 5, 2008
Vancouver
Can anyone help me out. Acc runs at default 70 75, but when it gets to 75, it starts dropping and charging, and if I leave it plugged, it can charge upto 100%, while doing that. I don't fully know the best way to set it up. M device is pixel 3xl. Android 11, no custom kernel.. please help me out.
I have the same behavior on Pixel 5, wired or wireless charging makes no difference. I am tailing the log and I can see it is dropping but it will still charges to 100%.

Jirachilover

Jan 18, 2021
The only switch that works for me on stock pixel 4a is input_suspend 0 1 with no battery idle mode (battIdleMode=false). So there's no way to get battIdleMode with swapping out the kernel for one that supports battery off power? :oops:

ricky56789

Feb 24, 2011
Pixel 5 sometimes reports that it is plugged in when it is not charging using default settings in the app - charging this device via usb notification appears.

bjdaye

May 30, 2009
works fine at my Redmi K20 Pro
but can't work at XiaoMi 11
miui 12.5. 21.1.13 beta
android version 11
magisk 21.4
acc v2020.11.20
acca 1.0.29(33)

Sp33d_

Aug 5, 2011
On my Pixel 5 when I test the switches via App i get "Selected charging switch works!"
but via terminal i get this:

(i) Alright, this may take a minute or so...
(!) [/sys/devices/platform/soc/soc:google,charger/charge_disable 0 1] won't work
(!) [battery/charge_charger_state 0 1] won't work
(!) [dc/input_suspend 0 1] won't work
(!) [sm7250_bms/charge_disable 0 1] won't work

Effectively the phone charges to 100%.
(Pixel 5, Stock A11, only rootet via Magisk)

Maybe somebody has an idea how to fix this?