Advice on Installing LineageOS on the Unihertz Titan Pocket

Search This thread

Kisa3908

Jan 25, 2020
Hey all,

I recently purchased a Unihertz Titan Pocket and I'm looking to try out LineageOS on it. I found this project on Github and have read through the instructions; however, they are for the *Unihertz Titan*, not the Pocket. I'm not sure they will work for the model I have and regardless, I'm wary about trying something that I know little about. Could anyone take a look at the link and let me know if the instructions could work for me?

Reactions: a_petrov303

Kisa3908

Jan 25, 2020
I am interested in flashing a custom ROM such as LineageOS onto my Unihertz Titan Pocket. It's my understanding that I will need custom recovery software such as TWRP in order to carry out the installation process. There is no official build of TWRP for the Unihertz Titan Pocket, and I haven't been able to find any unofficial builds for it either. So I have three questions:

1) Does anyone know of an unofficial TWRP build for my device?

2) Is there someone who might be able to create an unofficial build? I am willing to help as best I can, but my knowledge of how to do so is essentially null. I found this thread for the TWRP Builder project, which looked awesome, but seems to be defunct at this point. I also found this answer from a contributor to the project, who claims (as of 2021) that the project is on hiatus but "making a progressive return." The thread looks pretty dead to me though so it's hard to tell if they are back up and running in any capacity.

3) Is there another way to flash a custom ROM without TWRP? For example, these instructions (for a different model, the Unihertz Titan) don't mention using TWRP.

[For others with a Unihertz Titan Pocket, I asked about finding and installing a build of LineageOS on this device in another post here]

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
Hey all,

I recently purchased a Unihertz Titan Pocket and I'm looking to try out LineageOS on it. I found this project on Github and have read through the instructions; however, they are for the *Unihertz Titan*, not the Pocket. I'm not sure they will work for the model I have and regardless, I'm wary about trying something that I know little about. Could anyone take a look at the link and let me know if the instructions could work for me?
@Kisa3908 Welcome to XDA! I hope you'll always get the support you require.

Prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
I've moved the thread to Android Q&A. Additionally, I merged your other thread into this one. Please also review the XDA Forum Rules, to which you agreed to adhere when you registered a few hours ago, and post only ONCE respectively in an existing thread instead of creating a new one.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

a_petrov303

Feb 15, 2010
Chisinau
did the author succeed in his trials?

I am looking to obtain root on Pocket, but would rather have someone who has done it already guide me if necessary

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,