• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

after bl unlock (and root) my V500N software version has changed to LM-G850N20z (instead of V500N20z)

Search This thread

pierro78

Jan 3, 2006
www.facebook.com
LG V20
LG G8
I followed the guide "Guide LG G8/G8x/v50 Bootloader Unlock and Magisk Root using Firehose"

and now my V500N software version has changed to LM-G850N20z (instead of V500N20z)
... is that bad ??
... any idea how I can fix that "issue" ?? thanks !! :)
Oh I had to "fastboot flash abl_a abl_a.bin" and "fastboot flash abl_b abl_b.bin" ... I thought it wasn't needed because my phone seemingly rebooted without issue after the "fastboot oem unlock" ...

k.stahanov73

Jan 1, 2019
LG V35
О, мне пришлось «fastboot flash abl_a abl_a.bin» и «fastboot flash abl_b abl_b.bin» ... Я думал, что это не нужно, потому что мой телефон, казалось, перезагружался без проблем после «fastboot oem unlock» ...
Вы просили эти файлы и версия софта стала как надо?

pierro78

Jan 3, 2006
www.facebook.com
LG V20
LG G8
Thank you for the answer ! I'm choosing between v50 and v50s...and which one to take - I can't decide ...
I like my v50 a lot because of the fingerprint reader in the back ... good screen and camera ... I didn t find any flaw yet (except I made a tiny scratch on the screen because I didn t put a protection) ... you may want to check reddit (maybe from JeromeZilcher, he is knowledgeable) and people say that V50 is more premium than V50s (and fingerprint reader in the back works better)

k.stahanov73

Jan 1, 2019
LG V35
I like my v50 a lot because of the fingerprint reader in the back ... good screen and camera ... I didn t find any flaw yet (except I made a tiny scratch on the screen because I didn t put a protection) ... you may want to check reddit (maybe from JeromeZilcher, he is knowledgeable) and people say that V50 is more premium than V50s (and fingerprint reader in the back works better)
more premium ... don't know how it is😀. but there is more memory, both operative and system - this is a big plus! and no "eyebrows" ... but if I asked you to choose between pixel 4 xl и. Lg v50s ?