Question After correctly swiping into gsi, it will always be stuck in fastboot. Restart is the same

Search This thread

AriesLinux

Feb 22, 2022
Hey guys. I have a question that has been bothering me for a long time.I just followed the tutorial correctly.Then no matter what, it is always stuck in fastboot mode.can someone help me.Thanks

brian00009

Mar 29, 2022

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
adb???? flash using miflash. or another tool. this error mean u have damaged partions table. if you follow the guides u dont recive any error. works fine for miui 12.5.2 and any other version. but i think u didnt follow the guides with attention.

jianjianus

Aug 15, 2022

GSI does not fit, brush another GSI variant version

It is recommended to follow the official tutorial

Phone boot successfully, use normal, and then brush GSI according to the tutorial

Good luck, private message me, you can communicate in Chinese, I English by deepl translation
祝你好运,私信我,可以中文交流的,我英文靠deepl翻译的

Reactions: wetito

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3

Phone boot successfully, use normal, and then brush GSI according to the tutorial

Good luck, private message me, you can communicate in Chinese, I English by deepl translation
so you have succesfully flashed a chinese miui over global miui? if you have do this, it's a good report for all users that said this is impossible. great.

jianjianus

Aug 15, 2022
so you have succesfully flashed a chinese miui over global miui? if you have do this, it's a good report for all users that said this is impossible. great.
My phone is the Chinese version(Redmi Note 10 5G and Redmi Note 11 SE
), but miui global version also brushed, some of the old firmware can be brushed, you can enter the desktop, but part of the existence of 4G5G signal is weak, or even no signal, some have a signal but no sound to call. So brush the correct miui firmware is important

His problem is mainly manifested in the GSI problem.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.