Aftsr V21e update, calls cutting in and out

Search This thread

RZJZA80

Jun 9, 2011
Randomly on any call lasting more than 10 seconds...anyone else getting this?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

jonathan3579

Mar 12, 2010
Houston
I have issues receiving calls now. If they don't leave a voicemail then I don't know anyone called. This has been a rampant problem since updating. Thankfully very few calls that I make or *receive* have issues.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

RZJZA80

Jun 9, 2011
I missed three calls last night also, if not for texting, I would never have known.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

wmm

Jun 23, 2007
Sudbury, MA
WI-FI calling works flawless now.

It seems to work well for me, too -- when it works. That is, I have the same problem now that I did before the update: after a day or two of uptime, Wi-Fi Calling won't connect. It says "weak wifi signal," even with full bars on the signal strength icon. If I turn Wi-Fi Calling off and then back on, it sits forever trying to connect. The only remedy is to reboot the phone. It's kind of a pain; I don't get a very good signal inside my house, and the availability of Wi-Fi Calling was a major factor in my decision to upgrade from my Nexus One to the G2x.

eagle1967

Jan 3, 2010
i just made a call dont use the phone on it much and it was cutting in and out thought it wsa a bad connection . just gonna chalk this up as a lesson learned. its obvious complaining hasnt produced much of a result. No more LG for me.

and LG does not stand for like garbage- there are many that find garbage useful.