Key Features of Lava IRIS 405
4-inch Capacitive Touchscreen
1 GHz Dual Core MT6577 Processor
5 MP Primary Camera with Flash
0.3 MP Secondary Camera
Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
720p HD Recording
512 MB RAM, 4 GB ROM
Dual Standby SIM (3G + 2G)
More Info. At Flipkart
:fingers-crossed: Root Your Lava IRIS 405
One Click Method For Rooting IRIS 405, You Don't Even Need A PC To Root Your Device, Just Download The FRAMAROOT Application And Follow The Steps Below.
Rooting Iris Video Tutorial By: Vipul Verma
1. Download & Install Framaroot.apk and open it.
2. Choose Install SuperSu, as SuperUser didn't work for me.
3. Then Click on "Boromir".
4. It Will Display A Root Confirmation Message, Click On "OK" And Then "REBOOT" Your Device.
5. After Reboot You Will Find SuperSu Application In The App Drawer.
If you see the application then you have successfully rooted your device.
Thanks to the developers of FRAMAROOT
:silly: Tools/Usb Drivers For IRIS 405
Mediatek Auto Usb Drivers Installer
Use SP Flash Tools For Unbrick/Flashing Your IRIS 405
Note= Make Sure Before Flashing USB Drivers Must Be Install In Your PC/Laptop etc.
Awesome Guides By Developers.
1. [TUT] Instructions MTK6577 USB VCOM Driver Installation By:kumar abhishek
2. [GUIDE] How to 'unbrick' your Mediatek MT65xx By:yuweng
Development And Other Work On Post-2
Stay Tuned For More Updates On This Thread
Join Iris 405 Facebook Group
All Credits Goes To Their Developers
:laugh: Please Rate This Thread
PRESS THANKS :good: BUTTON BELOW