Alcatel 1B Stock ROM / SIM unlock / etc....

Search This thread

KashiNEC

Nov 10, 2021
Márnice
ALCATEL 1B MEGATHREAD
( veken/seoul/TCL L7)

Alcatel_4.0.png

STOCK ROM
Download
How to flash

TWRP
-Developement is halted due to technical challenges

SIM UNLOCK / CARRIER UNLOCK

Download STOCK ROM from above
Extract it and install Hex editor
Open file radiokiller.xml in hex editor
Copy line with partition "simlock"
Paste it into the file rawprogram0.xml
Flash rawprogram0 with QFIL and use loader.bin as firehose
Unlock succesful :)

ALCATEL MOBILE UPGRADE REGION LOCK BYPASS
Alcatel Mobile Upgrade is region locked and wont let you update to the latest version outside of RU
To bypass this, edit traceability.bin from the stock rom above. Change IMEIHERE with random numbers (or your imei) and then change GOD-5002F-2BALCZ12 to any region you like... for example GOD-5002F-2AARU12 and copy traceability line from radiokiller.xml to rawprogram0, then flash with QFIL

UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER / ROOTING
For now, it is not possible... However mentions of secret key is spread all around the phone partitions (mainly abl file)
So if you have any experience editing bootloaders you can unlock....

DISCLAIMER
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED DEVICES BECAUSE U DIDNT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS :)

Last edited:

viper9595

May 7, 2014
Hello. When i write this room i have a bootloop. I have alcatel 1b 5002h. Anybody have a clear rom for this device? On alcatel webside they dont have the files for this model. Anybody help me?

KashiNEC

Nov 10, 2021
Márnice
Hello. When i write this room i have a bootloop. I have alcatel 1b 5002h. Anybody have a clear rom for this device? On alcatel webside they dont have the files for this model. Anybody help me?
5002h model isnt compatible, due to it having different components than other variants. If you want to fix it, dm me on telegram. t.me/xinux360 or message me here on xda

edit: It actually is compatible ;)

Last edited:

Alain+

Apr 10, 2021
I am overwhelmed with the many types of models referenced by system within the firmware included with the device. If you access the following paths from an example MiXplorer file explorer, you will understand what I mean.
1- Go to /system/media/video
There you will notice multimedia related to what appears to be part of a promotion for various device models: TCL L7 5102P, Optus X Sight, Smart P11, TELSTRA Essential Plus 3, Alcatel 1B
All of them relatively similar, just a search on the web for each of them and the specifications will vary, they are almost related.
2- Go to /system/aio_custom/resources
there you will notice a sea of directories with information on Alcatel 1B models and maybe other models mentioned above. You can see for yourself there will be around 764 folders for quite a while, some with alphanumeric names I will cite some examples as there are too many:
5002A, 5002B, 5002D, 5002E, 5002F, 5002H...

Alain+

Apr 10, 2021
Something that I have noticed in common within the various models mentioned in the 1st directory is that there is no reference to unlocking the bootloader, much less TWRP or any custom Rom. TCL has taken security on these devices seriously by limiting and hiding many things, mainly disabling OEM unlocking.

sneekwashere

Nov 3, 2022
I have an Alcatel 1B (2022) 5031g and i can't understand why when I boot into fastboot mode with
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
and try
Code:
fastboot devices

nothing shows up. It's a new phone. Can someone help?

Christianppowers

Dec 4, 2022
ALCATEL 1B MEGATHREAD
( veken/seoul/TCL L7)

View attachment 5653599

STOCK ROM
Download
How to flash

TWRP

Alcatel Mobile Upgrade is region locked and wont let you update to the latest version outside of RU
To bypass this, edit traceability.bin from the stock rom above. Change IMEIHERE with random numbers (or your imei) and then change GOD-5002F-2BALCZ12 to any region you like... for example GOD-5002F-2AARU12 and copy traceability line from radiokiller.xml to rawprogram0, then flash with QFIL

For now, it is not possible... However mentions of secret key is spread all around the phone partitions (mainly abl file)

DISCLAIMER
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED DEVICES BECAUSE U DIDNT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS :)
When I connect the phone at the last step I can not find a port in QFIL when the phone is connected. When you boot the phone to connect to QFIL what menu are you in? I get nothing when I hold vol up + down + power, but when I hold Vol up + power until logo and then let go of the power and continue to hold Vol up, the only menu I can get to seems to be Android recovery with reboot system now, apply update from sd, factory reset, clear cache partition, and power off.

This is a 2020 1b... what am I missing here? Thanks, for your time.

Christianppowers

Dec 4, 2022
When I connect the phone at the last step I can not find a port in QFIL when the phone is connected. When you boot the phone to connect to QFIL what menu are you in? I get nothing when I hold vol up + down + power, but when I hold Vol up + power until logo and then let go of the power and continue to hold Vol up, the only menu I can get to seems to be Android recovery with reboot system now, apply update from sd, factory reset, clear cache partition, and power off.

This is a 2020 1b... what am I missing here? Thanks, for your time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ALCATEL 1B MEGATHREAD
    ( veken/seoul/TCL L7)

Alcatel_4.0.png

STOCK ROM
    Download
    How to flash

TWRP

DISCLAIMER
    yo if you can give me a stock recovery.img i can build TWRP :)
    Stock recovery img is in the stock rom (click the download button). I already had one guy do it for me but he had problems compiling, but you can try. Also we cant unlock the bootloader (yet)
    Due to technical limitations, and no further interest from other developers, im stopping any developement for this phone...